Injection Pump

Timthetoolman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got a guy who works for me that needs a new IP, I was thinkin MWFI $450 or Pennscola $350, or others?

Advice? :dunno

Goofyexponent

Mentally Unstable..
Reaction score
That depends Toolman. Most shops drop you a flat rate rebuild...and that is it/ HOWEVER, Mel (Agnem) is a serious quality control freak (like myself most of he time) and he charges for only what your core pump NEEDS.....not a flat rate. From what I have read, his pumps ate the cats ass and he backs his warranty to the fullest extent. Mel knows his chit and he will definitly talk to you if there is a problem!!

remington88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have heard nothing but the best about mel's work. as soon as funds and the need for me to get a new ip i will for sure be getting a full on moose pump. with moose misters. but this will all be after my deployment

BrandonMag

Dana 50 rebuilder
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm in the process of ordering a Moose Pump from Mel. I haven't received the final product yet, but I can tell you: his customer service is great! Do a little research around here and you'll see that if you need an IP, Mel's the one to see. Send him a PM (his screen name is Agnem) and he'll get back to you quickly.
I just remembered, the Rally is going on right now. I don't think he's going to be back until later this month. I'm not sure if he's checking out the board while he's away, but rest assured: if you decide to order a Moose Pump, you will not be disappointed. ;Sweet

Timthetoolman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No doubt, Mel is the man, met him once when the rally was in Chattanooga, got a chance to run by one afternoon and meet some of the guys.

I'm savin now for a full blown moose pump for me, don't know if the guy who works for me will wait or go another route, thanks.

Hope you rally boys are havin fun, the 4th is shutdown week for me every year, work my guys 12 hours a day fixin crap at the plant.