IMPORTANT INFO.....on the pigpickin' at GEONC's

Cowboy_Customs

Rhinestone Cowboy
Reaction score
-cuss -cuss -cuss :cry: :cry: Well recent financial situation does not allow me to come down! :cry: :cry:
I'm trying to put something together for this summer, perhaps august? uncertain as of yet, I hope u can make it Geo. Had my hart set on it man. :sorry:

JR

geonc

SPIDER BAIT
Reaction score
:thanks: for posting JR ;Sweet

Sorry to hear of your financial issues.......I hope it's not health related.

Apologys for the pissy attitude of my last posts........Had some good interest and communication....then :confused:

I as well looked foreward to meeting a few members.....guess it will have to be at someone elses get together.................

OH WELL , can't say I haven't tried ;p

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
George, I imagine it doesn't mean much at this point, but I'd be there in a heartbeat if I were in the same time zone... :cool

geonc

SPIDER BAIT
Reaction score
:thumbsup: Tim and you are one member of the boards we visit that I have been wanting to meet in person :cheers:

I guess I got a little excited about the earlier sighns of interest and then the dissapointment of no further interest.

Must be my {cough} weaker side {cough}
showing that it affected me......that or old age is wearing me down :eek: LOL

NJKen

is a daddy!
Reaction score
It dont matter Geo. Me Sue and Porkchop will be there so all will be good! LOL
Ken

RKOCH

Fellow Oil Burner
Reaction score
I am sorry I have not gotten back. I am working out of town in ALA cleaning up from the storms and I have been in and out so much I just have not been able to get back to the computer. I thought I would be back by then but it looks like I will be gone that sucks. Sorry on this one.

Cowboy_Customs

Rhinestone Cowboy
Reaction score
All is good hear, money isnt quite rollin in like it should have been by this time, so bills, and the 92 has fallin into desrepair. I too was quite surprised by the non-responce by earlier interests, to bad man, sounds like its going to be a ball! Hope to see ya at another!