IMPORTANT INFO.....on the pigpickin' at GEONC's

geonc

SPIDER BAIT
Reaction score
I apologise in advance as I mis-read the pulling schedule...I read LAST years:idiot: :idiot: cookoo

The GOOD news is I'm still planning on the pig pickin' on April 8th as originally posted ;Sweet

So those still interested please reply to this thread. ;Sweet

I'll post the contact #'s for the local no-tell motels and pm directions for those still interested in just a meet-n-greet with some good company and PIG :Sly and horse shoes :D

:sorry: again for the mis-cue....I REALLY------- SHHH-TEPPED in it LOL

NJKen

is a daddy!
Reaction score
Way to go Geo :backoff
O-well, S happens rite?! We will still be there.
Me, Sue, Porkchop, and maybe Karen and Sharen
Ken

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
Wish I could make it. Never know what will be going on that far in advance though. Sounds like a great time. Nothing better than a piggy roast, good company, a game of shoes or two, cept maybe a little fire to imbibe around!
Scott

Cowboy_Customs

Rhinestone Cowboy
Reaction score
Im still planning on it! Too bad about the pulls though. Dont know exactly who all is comming with me though, either way it'll be plus 1. Cant wait fer it!

NJKen

is a daddy!
Reaction score
Me, Sue, Porkchop rite now. I'll have confirmation on Karen and Sharen soon.
Ken

geonc

SPIDER BAIT
Reaction score
Well, the main reason for asking for another head count was due to the 5 or so that replied and now.................

crickets........crickets........crickets.......... :confused:

My bud NJKen and crew are regulars and allways welcome ;Sweet

But I guess either my posting style {or lack of it} has changed their minds........

Either my personality has offended, or I come across as a person who is best enjoyed at a distance then so be it........... :confused:

Considering the fact this has happend before, I'll post no more invites and that will save me the embarresment.

Last edited:

RKOCH

Fellow Oil Burner
Reaction score
april 8th you say I have been away for a little while just got back. Let me make sure all is good and I will post back in a day or so.