I'm needing....

fordgirl6.9

Reaction score
Hey, so if ya'll see where I was wanting to get a moose pump, well.. yea thats not gonna work out.. I aint got that kinda time to wait. SOOOO, I'm looking for a Banks Sidewinder Turbo Kit.. or if ya'll know anything thats maybe "second best" and cheaper I'd like to hear it.. and maybe even where I could find one that would be great.. thanks guys ya'll are awesome for the help!!

RANOVRU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can get a new turbo kit from several places for around $2,5k. For used ones check Fleabay, CL or classifieds here. If you do decide to go used I would plan on setting aside money to have the turbo gone over/looked at.

94IDIT

Reaction score
Hey, so if ya'll see where I was wanting to get a moose pump, well.. yea thats not gonna work out.. I aint got that kinda time to wait. SOOOO, I'm looking for a Banks Sidewinder Turbo Kit.. or if ya'll know anything thats maybe "second best" and cheaper I'd like to hear it.. and maybe even where I could find one that would be great.. thanks guys ya'll are awesome for the help!!

Well, I have an early non-gated banks turbo that I'd like to get rid of. The turbo itself is in great shape but the actual "kit" is incomplete. If you or your hubby have some decent fab skills yall could probably home-make the parts that are missing without too much trouble. Let me know if you're interested;Sweet I'll let it go on one condition, NO boosting to 30 psi!!!!:rotflmao:rotflmao:rotflmao:rotflmao Sorry, had to say that.

sandrow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
-cuss-cuss-cuss-cuss

:backoff For that much you should get a kiss, a #$#%$ and alimony!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I could buy 5 trucks w/ less tha 100'000 on em 4by4 in immaculate shape!!
I will keep a weather eye out up here and I suggest you call spalding auto wrecking in spokane washington I seriously doubt you would pay more than $800
If you want me to I will call em and see for you.:sly

fordgirl6.9

Reaction score
-cuss-cuss-cuss-cuss

:backoff For that much you should get a kiss, a #$#%$ and alimony!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I could buy 5 trucks w/ less tha 100'000 on em 4by4 in immaculate shape!!
I will keep a weather eye out up here and I suggest you call spalding auto wrecking in spokane washington I seriously doubt you would pay more than $800
If you want me to I will call em and see for you.:sly

I actually think i've found a good one.. The sneaky person that I am had david believing that our friend was gonna buy the one I found and he got really jealous but if you could help me track down an intercooler that would be great..

snaponprofile

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just throwing that out there since someone posted about a banks kit for $2500, and they dont like to support things when they are not making them anymore. ATS is not any better.

Banks has great support, dunno why you think that?

sandrow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will call this weekend or Mon. I can probably get you one fairly inexpensively.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

sandrow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just called they have 2 inter coolers one 01 one 02 if you can use eitherone let me know $162 without a core

88 Ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can get an intercooler off of ebay also and then piece it together with one of the piping kits you can find there also. That's what I did and it turned out well.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m2rtin