IDI has to go...

94F350Fred

Reaction score
I'm actually a bit embarrassed to be on here! After surfing the thousands of posts and learning so much from you all, especially all the help I have received, it feels really bad to turn around and have to off-load my Truck.

While it isn’t a great redeeming feeling to know that I will still have my other truck and be on here, still it’s all I got. Not a diesel either.

I just wanted to thank you all for all your help and hospitality. I have posted my ad for the truck in the Marketplace and your thoughts are always welcomed.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear you have sell. Hope you can find your way back into another IDI one of these days.

Heath

flareside_thun

Reviving The General Tao
Reaction score
Good lookin truck and sorry it has to go. I gotta agree with Heath, hopefully you'll end up back into an IDI. I regretted ever selling my first and am much happier now that I've got another. Good luck.

Goofyexponent

Mentally Unstable..
Reaction score
You know what is Ironic about this.....the truck I JUST bought is going to turn out to be the SAME as your truck....right down to the color!

On another note I am sorry to head you have to sell your truck. Things always have a way of working out though.

milightfo

BLACK SMOKE
Reaction score
are you going to be around this weekend to come look at the truck,and u are in orlando??

milightfo

BLACK SMOKE
Reaction score
call u if i can come down tommorrow,but i will bid on e bay either way.thanks,ill shoot u a offer or would u rather see what it does on ebay??

94F350Fred

Reaction score
call u if i can come down tommorrow,but i will bid on e bay either way.thanks,ill shoot u a offer or would u rather see what it does on ebay??

It would be exciting to see how far it will go on eBay, so yes put in your bid. Hope you can make it out here and we can talk about an offer then as well. Thanks!

94F350Fred

Reaction score
Hey all... thank you all for your support and help. I just sold the truck to a great fellow that really appreciates the Truck and will be joining the forum soon. He is very excited to own his first IDI. Sold it for $5,850 a win/win deal!

milightfo: sorry we never got together. Good luck finding your future truck.