IDAHO 3 DAY BOMB PARTY AND CAMP. march3,4,5 at harolds

tgatch

Reaction score
Better if it isn't perfectly straight. The entry and the exit of the muffler are offset.

MUDDY

Reaction score
well,,,,ill have the kids remove that piece and load it up if ya think it'll work for ya then

it be a 60 hp increase. 10hp from deletin the **** and50hp cuz it is a piece of DODGE exhaust LOL

tgatch

Reaction score
Problem is that exhaust is only rated for 6 cylinders... I have 8. :rotflmao

Let's see Steve has a Ford part on his Dodge, and I'll have a Dodge part on my Ford. Isn't that banned in some states??? :rotflmao

Dzlnut

Reaction score
Tom , I could not abuse my dodge with the ford part any longer so i pulled it off. I think the dodge exhaust piece will definately add hp, i put a Cummins sticker on my back window that added 20hp. :D . I'm looking forward to the Bomb party, that sat was my sat to work but i traded with someone so i could attend. I would not miss taking the TORCH to the 6.0 for anything!!!! Tom, I have to rib ya because all of these guys hacked on me when i was the only ford guy in the Idaho Bombers, no harm intended, all in good fun!!!

Steve ;Sweet

tgatch

Reaction score
Hey... no bad intentions felt. If I couldn't handle the ribbing I'd have to turn in my Former Marine Title.

Well, you may have the chance to help me with a torch in your hand. I want to get rid of that muffler.

MUDDY

Reaction score
dirctions will be psted 2nite. twas hoping harold post em. if not ill round em up from lst yr

MUDDY

Reaction score
The directions for those coming from the west. When you get to Caldwell, and you get off at exit 27, you'll make a right turn, go about 3/4 mile, then make another right toward Greenleaf (there's a sign). The next turn is Farmway to your left (south). This is tricky because it is not obvious and easily missed. Greenleaf road is 4 lane with a center turn lane. Farmway is about .8 mile down the road toward Greenleaf. There is no stop sign or lights. Look for a yellow diamond sign on your right by the curb indicating a road is intersecting from your left. Under the diamond it says "Farmway". The actual road is a few hundred feet beyond. Watch for a business on your right that says "Propane" on a big yellow sign on the roof, then immediately start looking for the road sign just beyond. Hit your left-hand signal shortly and begin getting ready to turn.

After that it is clear sailing. Go down Farmway about 4 miles (straight) to the next stop. Turn right (west) on state hiway 55. In about 4 miles it will bend left (south). If its still light you'll see Lizard Butte ahead a few miles down the road. Just past the butte is the right-hand bend toward Marsing you'll want to miss - just go straight. There's a stop sign. Go a short distance, the road bends left, then another short distance to the first right (Lloyd Lane). 3rd house on your left.

anothr choice from the west is take hwy 95 which is just inside idaho border near ontario. take hwy 95 south go thru parma, wilder, by homedale, then thru marsing to the east side by lizard butte. past the river turn right on marsing rd. lloyd lane is next right

If you're coming from the east, take exit 35 in Nampa. This we call the sugar factory exit. You'll see it off to your right. Turn right off the exit, go to the factory and turn left (west). Once this road crosses over the freeway and Nampa-Caldwell Blvd (traffic light) it becomes state hiway 55. It's a good 10 miles from there to where the road bends and you see the butte, but it's straight accross the valley to that point.

For those of you into GPS, here's something for you to consider:

Farmway road/Greenleaf road intersection:
N 43* 40' 10.5"
W 116* 42' 43.6"

State hiway 55/Farmway road intersection:
N 43* 36' 15.1"
W 116* 42' 43.7"

Harold's:
N 43* 32' 18.6"
W 116* 47' 00.0"

MUDDY

Reaction score
map....................

Attachments

• Harold_Map1.jpg
    Harold_Map1.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 5
  • Harold_House.jpg
    Harold_House.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 4

tgatch

Reaction score
Thanks ;Sweet

Will be leaving my house Early Saturday morning. Really thought about dragging the 5th wheel but got the :backoff look from the wife. So I'll just be there for the day.

MUDDY

Reaction score
ya be missin out by not draggin the 5er. looks as if we have a big crowd scheduled to show fri afternoon and even more on sat w/ there rv's. got the 1st prjct ready to start fri early afternoon

MUDDY

Reaction score
the 1st prjct truk is in shop now waitin for a kdp/bolt fix. a 92 w250.

my 5'er is hooked and will soon be motatin. :)

bring some burgers or dogs for the bbq. chili will be on for start of bombfire sat nite

bring 4sale items or 4 trade items. there will be some 03 bombs 4 sale. also a couple nice 12valves will be on display to sell.

hx-35 in a 92 install

Attachments

• hx35compbigheadwg.jpg
    hx35compbigheadwg.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 2
  • hx35ex.jpg
    hx35ex.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 2
  • hx35side.jpg
    hx35side.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 2

MUDDY

Reaction score
a 3rd gen owner tween wilder and caldwell also has this neat 55 dodge 4wd. not cummins powered but still neat. he will drive it to the event for s&g on sat.

Attachments

• 55dodredfrntPicture007.jpg
    55dodredfrntPicture007.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 1
  • 55dodredlfPicture001.jpg
    55dodredlfPicture001.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 1
  • 55dodredrrPicture005.jpg
    55dodredrrPicture005.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 1
  • 55dodredrsPicture002.jpg
    55dodredrsPicture002.jpg