IDAHO 3 DAY BOMB PARTY AND CAMP. march3,4,5 at harolds

tgatch

Reaction score
It was my ICP Sensor.... You know a 98 12 Valve is sounding better all the time. Less stuff to go wrong.

tgatch

Reaction score
Hey... when is the next one of these??? I have some new things I wanna do and it is more fun drinkin' beer.... errr working on trucks around friends.

MUDDY

Reaction score
well,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,looks as if the next bomb party will be near ontario. cmp,,[] and bombs.

we are discussing the date for the event. this is a tuff time of yr to get a date that'll please everyone.

go hed and winterize the fiver but keep in mind jugs of water work for whatcha need to do. might be frost on the windsheild b4 this happens but wth. furnace in the rv and heat in the shop that fits 3 rigs and bombfire and beer.
:D
;Sweet

input on the date is preesheeeaaated;p

Attachments

• har06red92steveturboPicture014.jpg
    har06red92steveturboPicture014.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 0

Dzlnut

Reaction score
I was wondering what we were going to do since harold doesn't want to do one anymore. Who's place is the party going to be at? Throw out some dates that you are thinking of and let's go from there!!!! I love bomb partys, but i do plan to have more fun and less work , I hope!!!!

Hello YMMOT

Stevo

tgatch

Reaction score
Well... If I get my land in Montana, we can have it there LOL

Harold said no more, huh? Too bad. I understand though... bunch of guys over drinking beer and bringing Fords... geez how did he stand it? :rotflmao

I'm easy on the dates. I figured it would be after the 1st of the year.

I want to do a CCV re-route. Would still love to get the muffler out of there somehow. A straight piped 6.0 sounds SWEET!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWzdbxq1ycw

Mopar1973Man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got to admit I enjoyed the BOMB party at Harold's last year. But from what Muddy was saying Ontario, OR is going to be the new spot for BOMB party.

Now Muddy and Sea01Cummer don't forget about me when it does come up...

There also was some talk about a camping trip??? (Muddy)

MUDDY

Reaction score
yep,,,,,,,,,,,harld slowin down a bit. he feels obligated to work his ass off and by sun aftrnoon he is hurtin. and his wife doesnt want to worry bout the food situation anymore i gues. 4 yrs in a row there awesome events.

anyway,,,,,,,,,,, the place in ont is operated by brian,,,,,,,,,new owner of the red beauty piced below. atlas welding along int 84 on right side. we will do overniter so prepare the rv's. prolly in nov but still discussing date. input on dates. i will tlk with bri nxt week.

as to a regulr cmoin trip,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes. lets do it soon. dates????????????

Attachments

• 92w250rsapplePicture029big.jpg
    92w250rsapplePicture029big.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 0

Mopar1973Man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Personally I would do it early in November. Less snow and snow problems. Also if anyone is bombing a truck they might want so dry ground possibly so they can test there beast. ;Sweet

Just a dumb idea or suggestion which ever you want to take! LOL