I would like to know how much to ask for my truck

Turboed94

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im thinking about sellin my truck and gettin a newer psd and would like to know what you think I should ask for it

It's a 1994 ext cab long bed with a 7.3 turbo diesel it had 4" exhaust fresh paint and the interior has been redone it has around 8"s of lift and 38s it's has axels out of a 2001 f350

What do y'all think it's worth?

rhkcommander

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How well was the custom work done? Pictures say alot more than just listing what it has.

Around here, if its in real nice conditions i'd guesstimate fairly accurately $3500 give or take 1000.

chevytaHOE5674

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To most people custom work detracts from the value. If they are going to spend top dollar they would rather buy a stock truck for cheaper and do the work themselves and know it was done right and exactly how they want it.

chevytaHOE5674

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Then advertise it for what you think its worth.

Personally I would rather pickup a bone stock truck for less than 2k and then put some money into it to have it exactly how I want it.

flareside_thun

Reviving The General Tao
Reaction score
An object is only worth what someone is willing to pay and pictures help that point. Post pics for a more definitive answer.

mobilemech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
its hard to say what it's worth. the 2000 or newer axels in a 97 or older truck, they are not a bolt in and it takes a considerable amount of work for the front axel to fit, drive and look right. And as stated it's only worth what the market will pay, but post up some pics so all can see the truck.

flareside_thun

Reviving The General Tao
Reaction score
its hard to say what it's worth. the 2000 or newer axels in a 97 or older truck, they are not a bolt in and it takes a considerable amount of work for the front axel to fit, drive and look right. And as stated it's only worth what the market will pay, but post up some pics so all can see the truck.

The work isn't that difficult to swap in the newer axles and it steers/ drives just fine. All that really needs to be done is widen the spring hangers out a bit and hook up the track bar. Other than that, it's eazy peazy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDIBronco86

Members online