I need a picture!!

ricerocket86

Reaction score
Im trying to talk my g-friend into doing stacks on my powerstroke, but she wants to see what it will look like before I do it. I need a pic of a 97 body style, short bed ext cab. 2 door. anybody have a pic!!! All help is appreciated cause I cant find nothing :dunno

fx4wannabe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some guys like there GF more than their truck. Not me. They don't make these trucks anymore, they make new GF's everyday. I think I'll do what I want to mine. If the GF don't like it tough.

TwoTone IDI

ZF swap completed!
Reaction score
ha, i didnt mean it like that, but i was thinking he was trying to convince her to do it to HER truck...

LCAM-01XA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some guys like there GF more than their truck. Not me. They don't make these trucks anymore, they make new GF's everyday. I think I'll do what I want to mine. If the GF don't like it tough.

A post worthy of becoming someone's signature - I call dibs! ;Sweet

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
Here's one of Aric's 93 Not the best shot, but that's the best one I have

Attachments

• IDI weekend2004 098.jpg
    IDI weekend2004 098.jpg
    550.4 KB · Views: 19

BIG DAVE

OILBURNER FOR LIFE!
Reaction score

i'm the same way, my ex gf told me (your not lifting that to the truck as long as i'm around) :rotflmao well the truck is lifted and she's gone ;Sweet never get between a guy and his rig;Sweet

ricerocket86

Reaction score
Well, I cant find a pic good enough to match my truck with stacks so I guess Im gonna just do it and see. I can always take them off if I dont like the looks. And to everybody who responded; No I dont have to ask my g-friend permission to do something to my truck. I do what I want. Me and her like the same things and I usually dont do something without her input or approval. She said she couldnt picture the stacks to give me an opinion so I asked for a pic. So I guess I'll just do it and get opinions from everybody.

BIG DAVE

OILBURNER FOR LIFE!
Reaction score
i say stack all the way! i love them, i think they make a truck. did you loook on google for pics at all?

ricerocket86

Reaction score
yeah, tried google, yahoo, and everything else I could think of. I've always like stacks as well. I had 6 inch stacks on my dodge and loved it. I think it will look good. I know where I can get the kit for $400 so i guess I'll be posting pics in a few weeks :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bob123456789

Members online