I like 'em stacked

RustyRecycledT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Believe me when I say this, the rain flap is cool, for the first few days. But after a while the TINK TINK TINK gets really freakin annoying! lol

I second that opinion. I put them on my dual stacks. Friends thought is was cool, but it drove me up the wall after about a month.

Now I'm debating on a single 5" chrome stack. I've got enough 5" pipe to run from the DP back and already have the stack. Just can't decide.:confused:

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Yep - new shaft and still have problems.

Yesterday - put nut back on pulling out of the garage slipped it into 5th and felt a little resistance and as I pushed in the clutch heard - tWANG.... 5th gear out again... ricken fracken thing.... so I'm still down to a 4 speed.... I think I'm gonna stick her on ebay and look for another truck....

serisouly...

I think I'm done playing....

93turbo_animal

Reaction score
Travis one kit I installed had L brakets that bolted to the side of the bed rail with the L being upside down sticking below the bed rail. Then you just slide the u-bolt clamp up the stack and around the L braket and tighten it down. I've also done several with with just a u-bolt and 6 nuts. Drill your holes and put you clamp together with 2 nuts on each leg then put the legs thru the holes and put the last 2 nuts on this way all you have to do is get the nuts on and the you can tighten 2 of the nuts on the side you can get to then you should still have enough room to slid the stack down thru the clamp then just tighten the last 2 nuts against the stack to hold it tight