I like 'em stacked

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Well since my sparks flying out my rear end experience, I did some horse trading and have a 5inch stack set being picked up today that I will hopefully get around to getting it installed this coming week.

My nephew (JO JO the idiot circus boy - as I call him) has a buddy with a single stack kit that he was looking to get rid of for cheap - I was told that it's chrome and has just about everything I need to make things happen - I gathered that I will have to make a bracket for holding the stack in place.

So does anyone have any good pics of how they held their stacks in place in the bed???? I have never really paid much attention to how they are held in place.....

So show be your stack pics....

Whit

Reaction score
a big fat "U" bolt to the bed rail will do it unless ya have a crap load of cash and want a stax clamp

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Single...

I have to make the trip down to see my nephew to pick it up. I'm hoping that he got the one with the stack flapper because that would just be cool as heck.

Whit

Reaction score
A stack Flapper......................ya mean like on a John Deere Tractor or some ol corn binder??????????

PackRat

Buzzard Pilot
Reaction score
I had 1 of those on my 51 Chevy. Ting-ta-ting-ting. I also had a snap clip with a 1" washer on it, hanging on the defroster knob. To hold it up, when I was sitting around bs'ing with someone.

suv7734

Reaction score
like on a tractor.. so that when she's at idle you get the TING.... TI_TING... thing going on...

That way the local law enforcement will know when he's at the Taco Bell drive-thru before they even see him... LOL
Glad to see you back Travis ;Sweet

ricerocket86

Reaction score
Believe me when I say this, the rain flap is cool, for the first few days. But after a while the TINK TINK TINK gets really freakin annoying! lol

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Tell me about it.... My nephew still hasn't gone over to his buddies to pick the dang thing up yet.... I keep calling him every day and still nothing... I'm gonna call him here in a little bit and tell him to go get it this morning and I'm headed over to pick it up.... I have slated tonight as the night to fix a bunch of stuff on the truck....

5th gear AGAIN!!!!!!!! Damn thing backed off again (a long story there)
Fuel sender hasn't worked in about 5+ years
and Exhaust stack...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726