I have come full circle.

tbirdfiend281

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So a few years ago, about a year out of high school I bought an 84 F250 6.9 4x4 Extended cab. Well years ago I got rid of that truck and have since had a powerstroke, a duramax, and currently no pickup truck. Well last night I won me a gem.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Dies...-Good-Condition-/271093397673?forcev4exp=true

I am excited. I plan on possibly doing a 4wd swap, going to a obs f350 suspension, or do the complete powerstroke axle swap, witch ever turns out to be cheaper. I also would like to get some pump work done, and a turbo. I know my old truck with that worked up pump ran really strong, like way strong. I miss it. The truck was so simple, nothing to it. This time around I have the time and money to invest in the truck.

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
Wow, that's a heck of a deal for an Ebay purchase.;Sweet Looks like you will be driving past me to get it as well. Welcome back to the IDI world although I must say, you truck looks out of place in the list of vehicles that are in your sig.LOL

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Nice truck for less than the cost of a trans rebuild.. take care of it and it will take care of you.

gdhillon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Truck looks like its in really good condition, now how about some pics of that z? : D

tbirdfiend281

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

so why doesn't my new pickup fit with the other vehicles again? My car history is super vast and highly inconsistent.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726