I hate the search feature here.

Wicked97

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hate the search feature here. clutch pedal question

Anyway I need to know the exact difference between a 86 clutch and brake pedal assembly and a 94 pedal assembly. Pictures would be great if anybody has them.

Last edited:

racin460

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well86 has a smaller aluminum bracket that bolts to the firewall and the 94 has a large aluminum bracket that bolts to the fire wall and the left side of the cab under the e-brake peddle. As far as the pedal they have the same # stamped on them, I used an 88 hydro boost pedal on my 94 and all is good.

Knuckledragger

blowing chunks and grabbing porcelain
Reaction score
I was attracted by your title. I have always wondered what the search engine is thinking when you put in "clutch pedal" and almost all results are about wheels or timing gears, anything but clutch pedals.

Leeland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Best one I got. 92+ on the right, not sure on the vintage on the left. Came with the ZF I got, think the guy said it came out of a later 80's.

Last edited:

Dave Barbieri

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The bracket on the left is identical to the one in my 85 F250. The bracket also includes the upper steering column support. Since there were no donors in my area, I ordered a clutch pedal thru the dealer. Cleaned everything up and changed out the plastic bushings. Everything's good.

Jake_IN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To get a good search ehre click advanced search and in the list box just to the right of the search bar change it to "Search titles only". It makes the searches much much better.

TronDD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think the search is an "OR" search. SO if you put in 'clutch pedal', you'll get all posts that have the word 'clutch' plus all posts that have the word 'pedal'. I could find no way to make the search change to "AND" or to search for an exact phrase. I think there is an option on the admin side.

Anyway, I just took to using google. On google use 'site:eek:ilburners.net clutch pedal' and you'll get results only for this site. You can't select specific forums this way, but since 95% of posts are in the IDI forum anyway, it's never been a problem.

Tim.