Hypermax IDI turbo for sale

gamudslinger88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hypermax IDI turbo for sale

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a Hypermax turbo for sale, bought it off of a guy who had it on his 91 7.3 with 70K on the turbo. There is Very little shaft play, I have heard of guys running theres with more shaft play than mine has and not having any problems but I was going to rebuild it but just dont have time, Also have a baby on the way so its time to sale some projects.

Comes with Hypermax non waste gate turbo
Up pipes
Down pipe
oil return with new from hypermax grommit
new from hypermax kick down linkage for C6
New from hypermax vacume module for C6
New from hypermax oil supply kit
new from hypermax turbo style dip stick tube for C6
Turbo rebuild kit
intake hat
air filter adapter
hypermax cowl induction kit

If there is anything else I cant remember I will post it later with some pics. I have over 1500 invested but will let it go for 1000. All RESONABLE offers will be considerd as well as trade or partial trade for 99-03 7.3 PSD performance parts, lift kit and/or tires.

I also have a 85 F250 with a 6.9, 4x4 long bed extra cab. trans went out, have all the parts to rebuild it and a spare 2wd c6 trans to go with it as well as a spare 6.9 if buyer wants it. I have a few other parts that will be going with it but cant remember all of them right now, I have had an offer for 1200 from the prev. owners unkle but havent seen any money yet. Offers will be taken on it aswell in anyone is interested.

They are located in Middle Georgia, willing to ship the turbo at buyers expence, may also be able to bring the truck too buyer for fuel costs. Email ([email protected]) or PM me any questions or offers, Accept pay pal but prefer cash.

f350flatbed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How much for the spare engine and the turbo? I live in Alabama, could you price in the cost to bring it here? I have been down for months and haven't been able to get a replacement. Thanks.

gamudslinger88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The spare engine was running good when we pulled it, I had limited space in my shop at the time so I left it at my buddys house and covered it with a tarp, long story short I took one of the valve covers off for something and a few days after the wind blew the tarp off (we had a bad storm) and it rained on the engine. :puke: Thats why I was going to let it go with the truck. Could probly be honed out and fresh bearings and rings and be fine though.

The motor in the 85 runs like a champ, started it up today and it smoked a little but quit when it warmed up. For the turbo and the truck together I will take 2000. I almost have that in the turbo alone. Where in Alabama do you live and I can look it up and give you a price on bringing it too you.

I took pics today but I cant find my cord to upload them so I will do it at work tomorrow.

f350flatbed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure what I would do with the truck... The wife definitely would not go for it. Do you think the spare is ruined somehow? Seems like just a couple of days open it would be ok. I really just need the engine, I had finally got my truck teh way I liked it and the engine went.

Paul B

gamudslinger88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think so. but if you want it then I will sell the turbo and the motor for 1200 plus whatever it takes to get it from point a to b.

gamudslinger88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea it should from what I have been told the onl difference is the assories for the manual, The up pipes and all should be the same.

gamudslinger88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
pics added

Attachments

• parts for sale 001.jpg
    parts for sale 001.jpg
    165.9 KB · Views: 11
  • parts for sale 002.jpg
    parts for sale 002.jpg
    155.1 KB · Views: 29
  • parts for sale 003.jpg
    parts for sale 003.jpg
    154.5 KB · Views: 11
  • parts for sale 011.jpg
    parts for sale 011.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 24
  • parts for sale 013.jpg
    parts for sale 013.jpg
    155.6 KB · Views: 12
  • parts for sale 012.jpg
    parts for sale 012.jpg
    165.9 KB · Views: 17

kegger07

Reaction score
Is the turbo still for sale? Located in Ohio. Contact me at 937-207-4263. Very interested.

Jackson A Young

Reaction score
I the turbo kit and motor is still for sale I will come to you cash in my hand and buy it all I know it is a old post but it is worth following up on just give me a call @ 9018012995 or text or email me @ [email protected]. I am serious about this and not a tire kicking.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online