hx35 forsale 200 or trade for stock turbo

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
well......his turned out to be a "rebuildable core" shaft play was acceptable, but the cold side intake blades were sandblasted pretty good. prolly no air filter or a shot K&N.
you have pics of the cold side on your turbo?

86truckpull

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i just popped the compressor housing off so u could get a good look

Attachments

• turbin.jpg
    turbin.jpg
    259.2 KB · Views: 16

86truckpull

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im guessing shipping gonna be like 60 bucks i just shipped a intake to california it was 30 bucks and didnt way half as much

turbonator

gm diesel guys, AKA turbonator
Reaction score
what kind of price can you do me? i am interested, but a brand new hx-35 clone turbo runs around $300 to my door... can you do it 200.00 shipped?

turbonator

gm diesel guys, AKA turbonator
Reaction score
hey silverfoot hows that c-5000 run? looks like you've got a healthy 6.5 build in her

its kind of scary to drive on the road... the muncie 4 spd with the granny low is really useless, we are thinkin to change it out for a 4l80e automatic..... we have loaded 7 yards of gravel in the box and pulled the trailer with 12,000lbs lots, not a real problem... for sure the 6.20 gears help out...LOL check the videos on u-tube...look for 6.5l 18:1... we are superturbonator

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
Chill bro, if ur talking to me im not trying to sell it here just replying to him with a question.

Was not replying to you. It was to the the OP who cant seem to find the section of the forum labeled MARKETPLACE

and diesel brad sorry its easier to put it on the forums i can never find the market place i dnt get what the big deal is

Pretty simple really. Instead of posting it in the Ford Diesel Forum, sub form 6.9/7.3 IDI

Scroll down 5 forums to the General Discussion forum, there you will see MARKETPLACE.
If you noticed, that is where Calvin moved it