Hurry and buy this 6.9

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tell me what else people in San Francisco do in the bedroom! You got me interested. :rotflmao
hey Mel-
kali people may have a reputation for interesting bedroom lives, but at least we don't have a TV sitcom about bent barflies in Philly:eek::D

Amanitas

MechE, Tinkerer
Reaction score
Expected...

yer gonna get a reply back that says:

too long; didn't read.

thank you for your interest.

I fully expect Steve won't reply. Probably for some other reason than it's too long... I simply wrote it to entertain the masses. lol

psychohawk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ha... here's my email to this guy:

... I'm sorry guys,

Rather than glorify your post by quoting the entire, obnoxiously lengthy, sophomoric, ego-stroking post, I quoted just a snip-it to say: you're the idiot.

And since you probably identify with my statement--but just in case--your scrutiny of every detail left you factually incorrect and assumptive on many points; the most obvious of which was the CL poster's final sentence, "call ... no e-mails".

crashnzuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
People like this guy get under my skin. They take a perfectly good (mostly) vehicle, make it useless, and then try to sell if for an astronomical amount of money. If you want to part out your truck, at least leave the damn engine in it until someone buys it. Someone may want to hear the damn thing run. This guy will probably end up letting it sit with the windowns down, drag it to pick-n-pull, or give it away after getting tired of looking at itcookoo If he'd have left it complete and running, he may have had a chance in hell at getting something for it that resembled a fair price.
Travis..

WrickM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rather than glorify your post by quoting the entire, obnoxiously lengthy, sophomoric, ego-stroking post, I quoted just a snip-it to say: you're the idiot.

And since you probably identify with my statement--but just in case--your scrutiny of every detail left you factually incorrect and assumptive on many points; the most obvious of which was the CL poster's final sentence, "call ... no e-mails".

Go purchase sense of humor, your life will be better for it. Clearly it was more for his/our amusement than anything else and the fact that you can't pick that up means you have no right to be calling anyone else an idiot.

Amanitas

MechE, Tinkerer
Reaction score
Sense of humor: $1 here!

Go purchase sense of humor, your life will be better for it. Clearly it was more for his/our amusement than anything else and the fact that you can't pick that up means you have no right to be calling anyone else an idiot.

Thank you publicly, good sir. I appreciate your bravery in standing up to such a formidable foe with words. lol

Who is that guy? Why is he allowed to speak? Who gave him a computer? lol

... moving on.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Personal attacks i.e. calling someone an "idiot" isn't cool and it is against OB's rules.

Heath

Amanitas

MechE, Tinkerer
Reaction score
It's like saying "ooooooooh! I'm tellinggggg! You're gonna be in so much trouble, now!"

It's cool though, he sent me a love note and I enjoyed reading it.

In actual news, the human race was doomed to extinction as the robot revolt turned violent!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
placidoert

Members online