Huge High Amp Batteries - 12v - For Sale

Worstenemy453

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

All batts that sell will be load tested and charged. No bad ones will be sold, they are just dirty, havent had a chance to clean them off because 2 of them crushed my finger.

Anyway. the greys are 140a/h, the blacks are 132a/h. Dimensions are 13x7x11. Asking for $150 + shipping per batt. Will ship full pallets for you guys that would like to make money. These are about $400-$500 a piece. Ive used them for competition car audio, my 4x4, and my diesel. Any application will work.

Boston

Full Access Member
Reaction score
are they new or used, if there used do you know how many cycles are on them or what there % life span is left.

Worstenemy453

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These are used, Im pretty sure they get turned in every year or so. 10 year life span. These are not specifically used for vehicles, these get wired to 480v and run back up systems in industrial buildings.

With that said, i used 2 of them in my old 1989 F150 sound competition vehicle for a little over a year, sold the truck, sold the batts seperate.

Worstenemy453

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ill trade/sell them all, or whole pallets or whatever. I have a few spoken for and im hanging on to a few but id like to move these relatively quick.

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice, if I could afford it, I'ld get 5...1 for the Ranger...4 for the Bronco! but shipping to me would be stupid, and ya so they are well outta my price range seeing as no significant warranty I can work with in Canada

Worstenemy453

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what will you trade for

That would just depend on how many batteries were wanted and what the item is. I'd most likely be selling anything I got on trade anyway.

Nice, if I could afford it, I'ld get 5...1 for the Ranger...4 for the Bronco! but shipping to me would be stupid, and ya so they are well outta my price range seeing as no significant warranty I can work with in Canada
Yeah. Shipping would be killer. I think you are the one that bought my power master alternator from my f150. How's it doing ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
placidoert

Members online