How'd you spend your new years eve?

NJKen

is a daddy!
Reaction score
Getting pretty dam drunk by myself. Lotsa fun huh?:dunno Life just sucks sometimes. I hope everyone elses new years eve was better.
Ken

k_williams1982

'01 Excursion 4x4
Reaction score
Ate pizza with the kids and fiancee, and then watched two movies (Vantage Point & Hancock):D. Thought about a couple beers, but settled for a bottle or Gatoradecookoo. Stayed up until just after midnight (punkmechanic said he'd call to make sure I was awake at midnight if I thought about going to sleep earlyLOL... Thanks bud!). Was fun just staying home though. Oregon State Troopers made 53 arrests just here in Central Oregon last night:eek:. If I'd been out in my truck and a DUII offender hit me, serious hell woulda broke loose!:backoff

Papabear

Papabear
Reaction score
I had to be up for work at 3:30am this morning -Lame so I was in bed sober :mad:at 7:30 last night but I WILL make up for it tonight :Thumbs Up being this is our 6th anniversary

Clydesdale

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Went and partied with a local 4by/rock krawling group, I am 37, the theme was the "80's" it was totally tubular, bro'!

Mamma got poluted!!!!!!! she deserved it though...

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
Had pizza and a couple beers with the gf and our kids. Was a good evening! Hopefully the new year will be better for both of us!

Bigboytoys

Reaction score
Well is was gona just hold down the couch till the mother in law started a fire on the stove. Nothing really damaged but a lot of smoke clean up. Decided it was better for me to leave then throw her out. Went to a buddy's huge house party with the wife in the middle of a huge dump of snow. The kind where your only driving 25mph on low beams kinda snow. I stayed sober and she got just plowed because I had to work at 8 am. Just after 1am I got the call, ya know the one. What ya doing and bring your truck. 4 full on snatch block breaking winch's later for sober drivers with full loads of drunks I called it quits and went home.
All around not a bad night.