how to make fire out the stacks

Dualie

pyromaniac at large
Reaction score
My buddy wants to shoot fire out the stacks of his black 02 pete 379. REALLY BAD! I was thinking a small diameter tube run up the inside of the both the stacks that are 4" under the rim of the stack and a shielded high temp wire in a separate tube next to it and a spark plug ignitor at the top. Stash a 5lb BBQ tank, regulator and solinoid vavle in a custom box in the base of the bangboard running into a Y and equal length hoses into the stacks. Should be good for around 4 foot of flames with a good throttle rip to boot. -Flame Thr

Any better ideas? :draw

Oh and YES we know the DOT wont like the setup in the least. But consider it afterburners for cleaner emissions. How bad can the fine for shear sickness be? :Sly

figured my friendly ford buddies are just as crazy as i am so thats why i ask here. :hail

Dualie

pyromaniac at large
Reaction score
would Piezoelectric Ignitors work for constant ignition? and i was thinking LPG would be a better way to go due to making enough pressure to get a good atomized stream of diesel would be difficult. plus the added benefit of propane is that it is already pressured. am i out of line in this line of thinking.

well on second thought if i could make a diesel fired system relatively simple then it could be a better idea. i however do have reservations about runing a wet line up the inside of an exaust stack though.

good thoughts keep em comming.

man i realy need therapy my love of fireworks and fire cant be healthy?

Swany

Consiglieri
Reaction score
I've always been of the mindset that if you play with fire, you'll end up getting burned.

Dualie

pyromaniac at large
Reaction score
Swany said:
I've always been of the mindset that if you play with fire, you'll end up getting burned.

Thanks to years of welders hands i can hold my finger over a lit candle for a 3 seconds before its starts to "sting a little" i really am a sick F. but hey you got to pay to play.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JFMac