How much

caterpillar

Reaction score
Just wondering if you think 5500 bucks is a fair price for my pick up, it has:
Aurora 2000 turbo kit
Dana 80 front axle swap
Sterling 10.25 inch rear
Chevy bench seat(nice and comfy on the ars)
Dual five inch stacks
Tires and Rims
fifth wheel plate
Custom made grille
Class V receicer hitch
and has service records of everything

I'm trying to sell my truck :sorry: cause i need the money, I hate to see her go but like all good things, they must come to an end sometime but do you guys think 5500 is fair? heres a link to where i have some pics
http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/car/402452992.html

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
NIce Truck that is a fair price. The stacks can be a deterrant for most buyers but for those who like them it will be a real asset.

Good Luck, Where are you located?

82F100SWB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Price is a bit on the high side, I'd see 4000-4500 being fair market value in my area, and personally, I wouldn't pay more than 3500, but, I am not a big fan of the brick nose trucks.
I'm still curious about that D80 front axle, I haven't ever seen one of those, and I haven't ever seen anything about one of those on Dana's site.

6xCrew

Newb
Reaction score
I had the same thoughts on the axle. 60 is most likely but they did do a 70. Normally a dually front though. The 60 outers do bolt to the 70 though I guess so could be that. Dana did do an 80 rear as we all know.

OH, and nice truck. I happen to like the stack thing but they do not work so well with my camper...

Calvin

Diesel JD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It probably will be worth it to the right guy or lady. You have a lot of custom work in that truck...just got to find someone who appreciates it. 209K is a lot of miles though, and it is a regular cab.... do you have proof of SCA maintenace? Its a nice straight truck with good paint and body. Good luck....I don't need another at the moment however.

caterpillar

Reaction score
Oh well a fella up here when i went to get new lower ball joints told me it was an 80 maybe he got mixed up with his numbers, It was a dually front i swapped out hubs on it, but the ball joints are bigger than a 60 on the bottom, we had to go to a 450/550 lower ball joint so i know its not a 60 axle, so yeah when i purchased the axle i was told it was a 60 but then i found differently.
Darrin I'm down right accros the border from Minneapolis in wisconsin, little town called River Falls.

6xCrew

Newb
Reaction score
Chances are then that you have a 70. Looks like I have some more research to do though. I almost bought a set of axles from a F-450 once. Was a D70 front. Had some 5.?? monster somthin gears in um too. Any way you look at it there is about no way that axle will ever break.

Good luck,

Calvin

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think the milage will kill that price. :sorry: