How do you like your Dipricols??

radshooter

Reaction score
Getting ready to order gauges for my 03, and am looking at the Dipricols in Geno's catalog. They claim to match the stock gauges, even when lit at night. What do you guys think of them? Are there any other gauges that match the stock gauges in the 03s? I am thinking about 2 EGTs, (1 pre and 1 post) and a boost in a 3 gauge pillar mount.

MUDDY

Reaction score
i had dipricol white faces in my last 3 rigs. looks good in the 3g.matches fair. genos has em at reasonable price. i have 2 pyros. both pre. one was inacurate. read low by 200 degre. very rare tho but glad i had another to compare it to.they are supposed to be checked b4 shipping out. **** happens. i hhave 2 pyro, 1 boost, and 1 temp that i can switch from tranny to rear. even on my 6 speeed. i will soon ad fuelpressure as i consider it important even on a 3g when ya get the power up.

CHarlan

Reaction score
no offense, but they kind of look generic.. not trying to start a fire, but thats just my honest opinion.

radshooter

Reaction score
No offense taken CHarlan. All opinions are welcome. I am trying to go for the stock look, nothing too radical. So far, Dipricols are the closest match I can find.

TnLRacing

I Promise I won't BOMB it
Reaction score
Radshooter, Jengle from the TDR has them installed in his truck, and they are a dead on match for stock!! With a matching color pod they look factory installed!

radshooter

Reaction score
Thanks TnLRacing.....I saw his post there and really like what I saw. I have sorta changed my original plan though. Now I am thinking Fuel Pressure, Boost, and EGT with both pre and post sensors.

MUDDY

Reaction score
ive heard by using a switch to go between the pyros ya have some inacuracy. that why i went 2 pyro guages. have ya seen the guage plates by eric bu that go in the cubbyhole in the dash. purty slick. iv got 2 pyros,[both pre trbo] 1 boost, temp for rear and tranny[use switch] and fp

radshooter

Reaction score
Thanks Muddy.....I have again changed my plans about what I want. I have been talking to several people on the phone, and have decided to go with 1 pre pyro, and boost in a 2 gauge pillar mount. I have decided to go the KISS (Keep It Simple, Stupid) route for now and save some money for other mods down the road. Eventually, I want post pyro, FP, and rear diff temp also. I think the exhaust brake may be affordable sooner than I thought, so I will save some money now to put towards that.

russs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by MUDDY
ive heard by using a switch to go between the pyros ya have some inacuracy. that why i went 2 pyro guages. have ya seen the guage plates by eric bu that go in the cubbyhole in the dash. purty slick. iv got 2 pyros,[both pre trbo] 1 boost, temp for rear and tranny[use switch] and fp

You already got all that hooked up on the new bubble-butt? Damn your fast... :D