How bad will gas hurt this thing?

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Yeah Kitty, He's gonna learn real quick. Have a bandaid, Bactine and a couple aspirin ready for him when he starts the process.

Then...................................

Listen very carefully, wait............wait..........wait....................

THUMP!

What was that??????

Kinda sounded like Garys forehead hitting a truck again.;Poke

Sorry Gary, Couldn't let that one go.:D

EMD_DRIVER

Say what?!?!
Reaction score
Yeah Kitty, He's gonna learn real quick. Have a bandaid, Bactine and a couple aspirin ready for him when he starts the process.

Then...................................

Listen very carefully, wait............wait..........wait....................

THUMP!

What was that??????

Kinda sounded like Garys forehead hitting a truck again.;Poke

Sorry Gary, Couldn't let that one go.:D

That wasn't even proper Ron!!

Problem is though, you are most likely right! :eek:

Devilish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Years ago I had an argument with my kid's mom. So to keep from things getting worse I went out to the garage to work on a fwd clutch r&r. About an hour later the woman has been in the house fuming when she opens the garage door and sez somthing to me. At the time I was having trouble getting the input shaft to go all the way in and my face was underneath the trans. I turn my head and said 'what?', then the trans fell and hit my cheek. I grabbed the trans and strangely enough I got that input shaft to go in so fast, cussing and growling. I got up and yelled at her but she had a smile on her face like she already won the argument.

Kanyonkitty

Reaction score
Its part of the cost for a girl friend.....
Lets us all know how it turns out--the truck as well as the relationship. ( The truck is, after all, only a truck, sheetmetal, iron, rubber, and glass, etc.)

And by the way, I'm NOT high maintenance, but my TOYS are :Thumbs Up

And Gary gets taken care of VERY well in return ;Poke

Last edited:

EMD_DRIVER

Say what?!?!
Reaction score
I went ahead and pumped the fuel out of the tank last evening. I pumped it directly into the tank in the bed of my truck. I also replaced the upper fuel filter in it, before running out of daylight. This morning, we took three diesel cans to Flying J and filled them up. I drained the lift pump and replaced the lower fuel filter also.

Once I got the fuel in the truck, I put some of the smokeless two-cycle oil in the tank. Fired up the truck and it ran great.... For about 20 seconds....

It took another 15 minutes, to get the fresh diesel up to the injectors. I REALLY wish I could have cracked the injector lines, as easily as I can on MY truck!

Anyway, she finally fired up and ran pretty good. We immediately took it to Flying J and filled it to the filler neck top. Drove it around for a while and had NO problems!

A big thanks to everyone, for all the suggestions and help! ;Sweet

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
I read in our operaters manual found in the glove box that we can "safely?" run with 25% gasoline in our idi motors....:eek: