Houston - HAPS March Events

racingwebster

Reaction score
March 13th

HAPS will have our March 13th event at Shooters Station in Conroe. Shooters Stations is a full service gun shop that has an indoor pistol range. The cost for shooting is $10 per person. Remember to bring ear and eye protection. Shooters Stations will have for purchase most anything we need to shoot, including ear and eye protection, as well as ammo. If you have any questions about Shooter Station, call Ben Young (936-588-3333) and ask him.

TIME:
We will begin at noon and go till we are out of ammo.

LUNCH:
HAPS will provide lunch. DO BRING your Drinks, as well as ear and eye protection.

DIRECTIONS:
Shooters Station is located at 13748 Hwy. 105 West in Conroe. Their phone number is 936-588-3333

Coming from Houston, Exit I-45 north at Hwy. 105 exit. Turn left (west) and Shooters Station will be about 6.5 miles on the right side. HAPS will have our sign visible from the street.
March 21st - Sunday

Ted (Mekong) Hua has open Diesel Performance City.com, a Diesel Performance Shop in North East Houston and is inviting everyone to his shop for the "DPC - U CALLING ME OUT" Truck Show / Shine and Grand Opening Event on Sunday, March 21st. The truck show is open to all trucks, Fords, Dodges, Chevrolets, GMCs and imports, 2 wheel drive, 4 wheel drive, lifted, lowered or stock height, diesel or gas. The $20 entry fee includes a lunch, soft drinks, a number of t-shirts and a chance for a trophy. There will be 3 classes of trucks, 2 wheel drive, 4 wheel drive and Custom. The trucks will be judged and awarded 1st, 2nd & 3rd place trophies for each class.

Diesel Performance City.com will have a number of specials going on throughout the day. Stop by and visit and/or enter your truck in the show. Food and drinks will be plentiful for all.

Where:
Diesel Performance City.com
7311 Charpiot Lane
Humble, TX 77396
281-441-3926 - Office
832-549-1311 - Cell

When:
Sunday, March 21st.
10 AM - 2 PM
Judging starts at Noon and Trophies presentation at 2PM

Directions:
Diesel Performance City is located near the NE corner of the intersection of I-59 north & Beltway 8.

From Downtown on I-59 North, exit Old Humble Road and turn right on to Old Humble Road. Stay on Old Humble road under Beltway 8 and past Bender Road. At the Charpiot light, turn left onto Charpiot.
Diesel Performance City.com is located on the right.

From Beltway 8 going East, exit Lee Road. Stay on the feeder road under I-59 and turn Left on to Old Humble Road.
Stay on Old Humble road and go past Bender Road. At the Charpiot light turn left onto Charpiot.
Diesel Performance City.com is located on the right.

From Beltway 8 going West, exit Old Humble Road. Turn Right on to Old Humble Road. Stay on Old Humble road and go past Bender Road. At the Charpiot light, turn left onto Charpiot. Diesel Performance City.com is located on the right.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online