Holy &%*#! First test drive!

Old Blue

Reaction score
All I can say is WOW. I finally got the brakes done on the truck and took it out for its first short drive with the new Banks kit, Moose pump, and the BB injectors. This truck was previously the slowest truck I had EVER driven, period. Slower than my old '88 4.3L TBI Chevy 1500 even. I just drove it without the bed installed so it was a few lbs. lighter, but holy smokes batman is this thing fast now! I couldn't believe it, I was able to hit 10 PSI easy in 4th up a short hill with no bed and no load whatsoever.

This thing with the Moose on it really can roll coal as well, I left quite a smoke screen with the go pedal mashed to the floor. My dad had a Banks on his old '92 SC w the auto, and his truck didn't feel anywhere NEAR this fast, I've not driven a lot of high HP trucks, but this now has the best get up and go of ANY truck I've ever driven WOOO HOOO!

I am so happy with this truck you wouldn't believe it, I had such a stupid poop eating grin on my face when I got home I must've looked like a real bone head when I got out of the truck... :Thumbs Up

Many thanks to Oilburners, everyone who has posted up good advice here over the years, and especially Mel for this incredible pump, I'm confident it's the key piece to the new found performance of this rig.

Devon Harley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow stop right there those of us who don't have that moose meat are gonna spend all they got just to get one. I woulda had mine like two months ago if I didn't lift my truck and my fuggin air did not go out . I will have one this year even if it's a Christmas present to myself im not joking. Are you running a waste gated turbo? And hows the smoke normal driving I don't wanna get busted in Cali tree hugers. Lol

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
And another satisfied customer whos money was spent wisely. :D
Happy truckin!

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
nice! runs good, time to make it look pretty :D

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
A Moose Pump delievers BOTH hp and miles per galon. No other addition to ur engines can offer that. The addition of BB new injectors is close but nope... The Moose is the best... Just think what a typ4 cam would have offered....

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Your satisfaction is my reward, so I do appreciate the comment. :)

Kevin 007

Full-floater
Reaction score
How does your fuel mileage compare to before? you probably don't know yet but please post back with it one day

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online