Hitch/bumper combo with spring damper

sootman73

Reaction score
My buddy is selling this bumper from a parts truck. He doesn't need it for any of his trucks. It is a great hitch to use if pulling lots of wagons around. Just make an offer. Its probably too heavy to ship but can if really wanted.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Matrix37495

The Amish Wolfman
Reaction score
If it's a DMI, they can take years of (ab)use and come back asking for more... :D

What's the asking price?

Eason

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The hitch will slide out about 1 foot and go side to side about 8 inches from center. Once you hook up the trailer it will center itself and lock in place. You have to back up and slide it back in to lock in place after you extend it out. DMI now makes one that's a reciever hitch instead of a pin type hitch. Makes it a heck of a lot easier to hook up a heavy trailer.

NO_SPRK

User & Abuser
Reaction score
Oh man that's cool. Im always hooking up my trailers by myself. Ive honed the jeti skills down to match ball and hitch but sometimes I'm in and out of the truck moving it just right.

The hitch will slide out about 1 foot and go side to side about 8 inches from center. Once you hook up the trailer it will center itself and lock in place. You have to back up and slide it back in to lock in place after you extend it out. DMI now makes one that's a reciever hitch instead of a pin type hitch. Makes it a heck of a lot easier to hook up a heavy trailer.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7

Members online