hi ya'll just made it

93turbo_animal

Reaction score
just checked around seems nice here so far did something happen at TDS or everybody get tired of getting moderated if they said something about something else besides thier truck:rolleyes: :cool

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
Welcome Aric. You hit the nail on the head. I like the fact that you can can add a pic to your post, will make problem solving easier. GRuss

ericboutin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing Russ. It will be alot easier than logging into two places just to post a pic and then post a question about the pic!!

One more question Russ - Since there has been such a migration over here, are you gonna make a post about the IDI weekend with updates here or just keep updating the post over at TDS?? Just wondering - I know you are still feeling your way around this place too.
Thanks

turbo69

Innocent Bystander
Reaction score
You all could do it all at the BOOB site, since metioning that here is not taboo...but here would definately make it feel more like home.

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Probably keeping it just at the BOOB site would be easier. Because with the history of us and our posting styles any body new would naturally see a link and click on it to find out the information if they were interested in joining in the fun. But by the same token as we know some folks don't look at sigs because they are on dial up and trying to speed things along (you can only shove so much through a given size of pipe). With that said then maybe putting up a post in an events section would be correct as well...

aaarrtggh the choices...

But I think my final vote say throw one up here in an events forum - we have one don't we??? - I haven't looked yet...

Then for the bennies of the folks that have not left yet or don't want to leave TDS update it as well, then update the BOOB site naturally.

I mean the more exposure you get the bigger the following you get. As you know we have had folks just show up to these things unannouced because they seen a post about it.

Then if you so choose and desire to hang you hat here (as a final or primary home) then I would next year bypass or drop posting it on TDS and only have it mentioned here / BOOB site.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've updated the BOOB site greeting to reflect our support of this site as well. We got a response from a lady named Tina over on TDS, wanting to know about the IDI Weekend. I had to inform her that her 2K PSD would feel out of place there. That's the problem with the events forums. People naturally assume if there is an event, that it is for PSD people.

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by argve
But I think my final vote say throw one up here in an events forum - we have one don't we??? - I haven't looked yet...

Then if you so choose and desire to hang you hat here (as a final or primary home) then I would next year bypass or drop posting it on TDS and only have it mentioned here / BOOB site.

Here it is.

Events/get togethers Forum

Use it and post any event or get together you desire there, links to other info is fine as well.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Aric. Travis did, and he's dragging over as many as he can. I'll still do both for now.

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Aric,

Good to see you here, Welcome! :Thumbs Up

I think that everyone was getting sick of getting moderated.

Seems like a great site so far, no we need to see what we can do to make it better and help the members that have been here all along.

93turbo_animal

Reaction score
Thanks all for the welcome I like many features here being able to reply with out having to go to a different page and bieng able to add a pic to the post will be nice too