Hey all!

GaPchNCrm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up, glad to see everyone again. I'll tell BJ to get over here when he can.

geonc

SPIDER BAIT
Reaction score
Originally posted by GaPchNCrm
Thanks for the heads up, glad to see everyone again. I'll tell BJ to get over here when he can.

TANYA! Glad to see ya here!
Hows them 4 legged fertilizer factories:D
You better get BJ's butt in hereLOL ;)

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Swany
kinda like a reunion of some sorts:D

I'm happy that we can host the reunion.

Welcome Tanya.:)

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rob, Nice hood ornament on your avatar. I don't think that is your wife, now is it? Hi Tanya.

OH! er..um... :oops: Hi Tanya. :hail

F350camper

BOOST!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Agnem
Rob, Nice hood ornament on your avatar. I don't think that is your wife, now is it? ...

No sir that is Mr Tim McGraw’s wife. I was just explaining in another thread how whenever she comes over, all she wants to do is roll around half naked on my hood. Sigh….oh well, I guess I’ll learn to live with it. Somehow!

:rolleyes:
;Lick

Oh, hello again Tanya. :eek:

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Becareful what you say Swany I've seen her ride the ornery out once and she's not afraid to use the whip :eek:

Seen the whole thing play out in Neckville, NC

GaPchNCrm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Re: Re: Hey all!

Originally posted by geonc
TANYA! Glad to see ya here!
Hows them 4 legged fertilizer factories:D
You better get BJ's butt in hereLOL ;)

LOL the ponies are all fine, there was an article in the paper about my oldest girl and her accomplishments this past week :)

BJ is in school to get his CDL and hes going over the road, quitting the Fire Dept. So he won't have much time to hang out here, I however will have alot more free time on my hands, so I can bug all of you with ridiculous questions about MY truck. Hey I'm a wife, thats my job. " Honey, why does that thingamabob do that when you turn the thingamajiggers on and then it makes that awful noise? It all started when I put gas in it?" LOL I did have a run in with an old man at the gas station, I was filling up and he kept telling me diesel would ruin that gas truck of mine. :rolleyes: yes I typed that right. My power steering pump was whining so I went to put fluid in and he about had a stroke when I climbed the front to reach it. " Here honey let me do that for you!!!" I love driving my truck and seeing the people around me's reactions heh

I do have a question tho, but I'll make a seperate post on that one.