Help???

jharvey

Shutter Bug
Reaction score
Cool, you'll enjoy that new truck, right up until you change the HFCM filter.

Get a Fumoto drain valve for the oil pan and the LCF drain for the HFCM, you'll be glad you did.

TEXCRAWLER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cool, you'll enjoy that new truck, right up until you change the HFCM filter.

Get a Fumoto drain valve for the oil pan and the LCF drain for the HFCM, you'll be glad you did.

LCF/HFCM ***??? :confused:

I'm fixin to staight pipe monster exhaust this beast.

jharvey

Shutter Bug
Reaction score
LCF/HFCM ***??? :confused:

I'm fixin to staight pipe monster exhaust this beast.

HFCM=Horizontal Fuel Conditioning Module or Fuel Filter mounted horizontally on the frame rail under the drivers seat. The stock plug is a POS and you need a 6mm allen wrench to get it out, often stripping it out. The LCF (Low Cab Foward) trucks have a drain plug thats got the hex head insert and also an exposed head to allow for getting a pair of chanell locks around it if need be. See here for explanation Fuel Drain Info

Either way be prepared to get soaked the first time, the idiot-eener who designed that particular part needs to be hung up by his umm huhhhs -cuss

TEXCRAWLER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here are some pics. I'm loving this beast! Already got my Rough Country 4 in lift so I can rum 35's Monster exhaust and Banks 6-gun. It will look good and sound good.

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

powerboatr

Reaction score
31k mile s and no engine or tranny issues
best of my three superduties so far

mjstef

Big Sky Country....
Reaction score
Can't get the #'s right on the 06's and 7's as much as I really like them, I'm not gona buy a brand new one untill a year after the the new 2008 Ford diesel 6.4 Twin Turbo. So I bought a White 2004 F250 4x4 crew cab Lariat shortbed fully automatic W/65,000 original miles 1 owner. Got it for $25,000

Damn!! That was a steal! When i sold my 2000 CC 4x4 7.3 PSD 6 speed with 126K in 03 on it i got 21K for it!!! It had double the miles!!! The 6.0's just are not holding there value well. I was offered 15K on trade for my 03.............

TEXCRAWLER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its not the value falling. The blue book price was $35.000, sticker price $38,000 and I have family working there, so I got it for $25,000

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dieselmainiac

Members online