hello all had a questionable CL ad come up wanting opinions...

killen1

Reaction score
well I've been reading alot about everything on this site. I love this place so much knowledge and so much that i could can and maybe will do if I decide to even look at this truck.

It says its a 1980 but the 6.9 didnt come in a 1 ton until what 1983 so not to worried but does it even look like its a project or just pick it clean and find another truck?
trucks around here are very pricey for alot of rust and damage even though its over 30 years old... so I ask for anyones opinion

http://columbus.craigslist.org/cto/5461881146.html

1980 F350 - $800 (hopewell ohio)
image 1

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
(google map)

1980 F350

condition: salvage
cylinders: 8 cylinders
drive: rwd
fuel: diesel
paint color: green
size: full-size
title status: clean
transmission: manual
type: truck

more ads by this user

safety tips
prohibited items
product recalls
avoiding scams
6.9 diesel v8 4 speed manual. dual wheels, 11 foot utility body , knapheide utility bed,
will part out or sell whole. truck has been sitting a few years, ran when parked.

~Call anytime, DO NOT TEXT
show contact info

Clb

Another old truck
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Out here an 11' bed is worth the buy in! Salvage title not so much

Waystro

No Class
Reaction score
I would pass it looks like it's been sitting. You'll be much happier with buying a running driving truck I speak from experience I bought a 85 that has been sitting since 08 it's been a handful and a lot of cash.
JM6.9W.

killen1

Reaction score
thats the only reason the 11 foot bed but yeah I am sure ill pass.. the guy that owns it has other trucks with no beds and all gassers just seemed cheap and if it was a dud i could still scrap it but dont think i will get but 500 out of it oh well was an idea

Black dawg

Reaction score
Out here an 11' bed is worth the buy in! Salvage title not so much

Says condition:salvage....not title. I read it like that at first to.

as far as the year alot of people dont know what year stuff is and dont know how/bother to look.

BrianX128

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I could never convince myself to buy anything with a washing machine sitting on the hood. Especially on an engine with all of the important fragile expensive pieces sitting right on top. Nope.

MTKirk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd go there and say "Deal, you give Me $800 and I'll haul it away"

But seriously, I worked in the sign industry for twenty years. The rolling stock of all the companies I worked for were the most ill treated, poorly maintained vehicles I have ever seen.

killen1

Reaction score
Eh the washer is a nice touch no hood that is covering the intake I'm. Gonna pass lol but I have been trying to get in touch with that guy I would like that one but oh well whenever he wants to call me back

madpogue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Y'all got it all wrong; that's not a washing machine, not anymore anyway. It's an aftermarket supercharger. Just set it on the spin cycle, and........

killen1

Reaction score
Well I'll look when I have more funds available like fuel and I have to get a truck to tow it ... I have a half ton or bring enough to fix anything minor that would happen

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
720Diesel