Has anybody seen these?

redneckaggie

rebel w/o a cause
Reaction score
There is a guy that runs around my home town and surrounding areas that has the 16 in stacks on a chevy dually dmax. actually they dont look horrible, although not great on that truck but it is also lifted about 20 in with 48 in tires underneath it, semi wheels, and a bunch of other stuff. I laughed the first time I saw it. It has "high life" painted on the tailgate.

oldmisterbill

Grumpy Old Man
Reaction score
Mel you're right-a funnel - I remember where I saw those B4. In Nam we used to dig a hole in the ground and put a rocket tube in for a ******. If those were lower they would work perfect! :D

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
that ship looks like it has seen better days mel. lol

Tis true Corey. That ship has been dodging the scrappers torch for years, and finally it seems it might be saved. http://www.ss-united-states.com/i2.html

Some millionair stepped in to save it. Would be a shame to let it disappear. It's still the fastest passenger liner every built. Guess funnels make you go faster. LOL

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The neighbor kid put an 8" black metal stove pipe (like you'd buy for a woodstove) in his bed (single stack) on an OBS PSD. And I thought that looked dumb.

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
"E" for effort for him....so long as there wasn't any duct tape holding things together......:rotflmao

No, that would be hilarious!!!!! Make sure to use the gray!!!!! :rotflmao:rotflmao

I still like my other idea from earlier, get a small diameter culvert pipe, like the township puts under a driveway/field entrance in a ditch to make an entrance and use that as a "stack" a pipe like this.