Has anybody seen these?

mabc926

Mojo
Reaction score
Dude, those are 12's. The ones on ebay are 16's. They have to be kind of a joke.

Sadly....not a joke....people really think they are cool.....

I think these are the 16's

You must be registered for see images attach

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
wow...... not to step on any toes, but those have to be the most retarded thing I have ever seen...... I think if I wanted a stack that big, I would use actual stove vent pipe, or a small culvert tile..... at least something that is humorous.......

Jake_IN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There's a couple people round here that have 8 or 10 inch stacks, and yes I'm a terrible person and if i have an empty can or water bottle.....it generally ends up in the stack. :D

93_444idi

first on race day
Reaction score
go to the 4 wheel jamboree in indianapolis in the fall. a company brings stacks there and they make em up to 2' in diameter... dumbest things ive ever seen, and what was sad is when the show was over I saw a truck leave with one in the bed.. cant believe someone bought one or thought they were actually cool.

h2odrx

Anti-O
Reaction score
wow...... not to step on any toes, but those have to be the most retarded thing I have ever seen...... I think if I wanted a stack that big, I would use actual stove vent pipe, or a small culvert tile..... at least something that is humorous.......

Cool I'm going to get me some 32" from DOT yard and see how it looks.....:sly

bghnkinf350

Reaction score
Even Pypes said they are ridiculous in the Youtube video.....

So much for a potatoe in the tail pipe - maybe a watermelon?

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
Sad thing is these things actually hurt the performance..... you loose all the velocity of the exhaust in a pipe that size......