Had that "Cramped" feeling at the rally..

EMD_DRIVER

Say what?!?!
Reaction score
Bonnie's 24' Sunline camper is very nice, but didn't make for lots of breathing room. It also has severe tongue flex issues. She finally decided, that she didn't want to deal with trying to get it "Fixed" for a second time. We drove to Harrisburg, PA last evening and looked at another camper.

She had called the dealer yesterday morning and was told: "What do I have to do, to sell this camper?" That immediately told me that he must have been almost desperate, to make a sale.

He quoted us a price, including the trade-in on the Sunline we have now and took us for a tour of the one on his lot. After looking it over, Bonnie told him that she wouldn't pay what he was asking.:backoff She managed to get him to knock $1,220 off his best deal.. :thumbsup:

Anyway, we are now the proud owners, of a 2003 Sunline T320 SR! It may be older, but it's in immaculate condition! Bonnie is very loyal to the Sunline brand AND she gets to stay in the Sunline owner's club!

We did look at several fifth wheels and seriously considered going with one of them, but this turned out to be a better deal for us.

You must be registered for see images attach

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
Very nice...Rally bites another one! :)

Looks like plenty of room, hope to pick something like that up at some point as well.

Kanyonkitty

Reaction score
Well, today Philip and I unloaded the 24' Sunline, and it's really amazing how much "CRAP" was in that trailer, and I don't have a clue who put it in there :rotflmao. Told Gary, NO WAY is all that stuff going into the new to us camper. He is going to remove the onboard generator from the 24' Sunline, do a mod to the 32' Sunline so we will still have the onboard genny. That genny came in real handy last sunday night when we boondocked in a parking lot, had air conditioning all night :thumbsup: Now, we have to wait until the 18th to pick up the new Sunline.
Kitty

Hey, wait a minute, how come Gary got the rig in his signature before me, I'll have to deal with that :backoff:backoff:backoff:backoff

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
Holy cow man! Thats SWEET! Now you've got room for me to bunk with ya next time! ;)