GRRRR,I might sell the Enterprise

Freight_Train

Traitor to the brotherhood
Reaction score
Ok,If this dang thing doesn't stop her antics I might find a nice little mexican family to sell the Enterprise to.She is teaching my F250 some really bad habits.4 days after she arrived the falcon blew out a monster smoke cloud when I fired it up(Looked like a IDI on a cold morning with a bad GP)......remember,this is a V10 Gasser!.Well,today it wouldn't stay running after work.Would fire up and do the normal 2000RPM rev but would miss idle and fall right past idle and go dead.Wouldn't even hesitate,engine just slowed down.Did it twice and then on the 3rd time I hit the gas when it started and got the RPMs up.......let out and it died the same way again......Ok,by this time I was kinda pissed so I fired it and stomped.......5000RPM for a second and let out.....hey it runs......Why oh why did I buy a computer controlled VEHICLE!!!!!Like I told Travis in a separate Email,If I ever get another gas powered vehicle it will have a Carburator and a distributor on it!

yARIC008

Drives really slow
Reaction score
hehe. better put a brick wall inbetween the trucks keep them from bother with other trucks businesses :D Either that or you and travis just don't know how to show your trucks you love them ;) ;Poke ;burnout

Freight_Train

Reaction score
Well,I did deserve what happened to White lightning.When the tranny went south on me for the second time last July I did cuss her out and beat on the steering wheel......So,it was my fault....but the Enterprise and the Falcon I don't know......I keep telling the E what I am gonna do and that she will get her sweet revenge on the goat.......and the Falcon....well,I gave her a Superchip,nice set of pretty shoes.Nothing but love so far to the E and F.Just can't believe that the E would do this to me which what I am gonna for her.She doesn't know how lucky she got!Lots of wrenchs,saws,and Ebay were right around the corner............you know.....maybe it wasn't the Enterprise.....I wonder if it was that other white truck........Grrrrr........Maybe I will put a worn out 6.9L with miss matched injectors back in and teach her a lesson.......

ericboutin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think it's cuz you told the falcon she was history after the two idi's were all healed up!! ;) Not that there's anything wrong with that!! :D But the Enterprise has probably learned well from her old master and is teasing the falcon every chance she gets about being the red - headed stepchild!!! I'm sure it probably looks something like this when no one is looking! :fight: :idiot: :smash: :kick: ;Poke oh yah and this too :flipa

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any chance they've been sharing bodily fluids? Check the gaser tank for #2. LOL

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Originally posted by Agnem
Any chance they've been sharing bodily fluids? Check the gaser tank for #2. LOL

Mel that's SICK!:rotflmao

Just got a visual and wasn't pretty!

Ron:D

Freight_Train

Reaction score
I hope not!!!!!No telling what the Enterprise and White Lightning might get from this thing......After all,It is a gasser.....You know those kind are......unclean!