Got The Motor Back In

65sixbanger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok I finally had some time and put the motor back in and I am going to try to get it running tomorrow.

I cannot find my cdr.. so what should I do about that? how should I plug the hole in the valley pan?

I pulled the turbo off this and sold it, so now it is N.A.

Thanks,
-Lance

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok I finally had some time and put the motor back in and I am going to try to get it running tomorrow.

I cannot find my cdr.. so what should I do about that? how should I plug the hole in the valley pan?

I pulled the turbo off this and sold it, so now it is N.A.

Thanks,
-Lance

Sorry Lance, I must have missed the history on the project. But, why did you pull the engine and take it back to N/A?

CDR gone eh? If you are going to put on a RDT, there is a nice article IIRC in the tech section. If not, then I'd look for one at a junkyard or get a new one at Ford/IH.

Heath

65sixbanger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry Lance, I must have missed the history on the project. But, why did you pull the engine and take it back to N/A?

CDR gone eh? If you are going to put on a RDT, there is a nice article IIRC in the tech section. If not, then I'd look for one at a junkyard or get a new one at Ford/IH.

Heath

Well its kind of a long story... But for some reason my motor seemed to have ventilation problems and it seemed to really start when the turbo was put on so I decided to get rid of it and get back to a reliable easy to work on truck. My dad gave me his old cummins so now if I have to pull anything thats what I use.

Also I shipped the CDR with the turbo on accident as well as the plate that goes in front of IP.

Thanks,
-Lance

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Eh....... not a big deal. I'm sure you can scratch both up pretty easily at a scrapyard.

Heath

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
Once again i have a cdr setting here i went and dug it out of the garage today, if you want it pm me an off and its yours

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JU57US

Members online