Hyde

N GO SEEK
Reaction score
:cool
You must be registered for see images attach

Simp5782

SNOW TACKLER!
Reaction score
Nice! I hope your USPS box didnt look like they used it as a soccer ball like the last few boxes of injectors I shipped out to people. Looked like the box was at the world cup for a few games.

Hyde

N GO SEEK
Reaction score
I was actually in good shape, seller did a great job packaging too.

G.W BUFFALO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice! I hope your USPS box didnt look like they used it as a soccer ball like the last few boxes of injectors I shipped out to people. Looked like the box was at the world cup for a few games.

Ain't that the truth, i sold a set of 250.00 wheel spacers on ebay a while back.. Cheaped out on shipping and did'nt get insurance, After 3 weeks of them not showing up i had to refund the guy. Then maybe 2 weeks after that i get an envolope in the mail with peices of the box and the shipping label?? The post office said they must have found the peices so they mailed them back, but my wheel spacers are gone forever and i'm out the money.. Actually they're probly on a usps guy's bronco buid..

Simp5782

SNOW TACKLER!
Reaction score
UPS just lost 4, count em 4 16.00 tires. They are 53" tall by 16" wide and weight 320lbs each. I do NOT know how you lose 4 of them or even 1 of them but we arent happy and neither are they when I insured them for $500 each :D. They said I was mistaken on the price, but I told them at $350 plus $150 shipping a tire is about right. Course mine werent new but I wanted new ones to replace them. So they could go on my truck and send the guy another used set like he paid for!. They still havent found them, and they also lost a 120lb flywheel that I shipped last thursday. Yea not happy. UPS loses the crap and the fedex here refused to take the flywheel cause it was TOO heavy for them to pickup even though it went ground.

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
UPS just lost a $1000 turbocharger I traded a guy for another turbo. He's less than happy about it and so am I. The tracking number they gave me isn't even active. I don't even know how thats possible. The only way I have anything on them is I have the receipt with the number on it. FedEx is honestly the only company that gets it there every time. I've had some hiccups with them too but atleast its always arrived at its destination.

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
To the OP, I've been wanting to try that same setup for a while now. Honestly the guys with the 093/factory ford turbo systems have it made. You have a drain pedistal and a T3 flange to put just about anything on. Seriously almost anything is possible with that setup. Get creative! Props to you for going for it.!

redneckaggie

rebel w/o a cause
Reaction score
wastegate or blow off valve, I have one sitting in my pile o parts but never got around to using it.

To the op how big is that one, the one I got I think is a 50 or 60 mm and I was worried it would be to big

Hyde

N GO SEEK
Reaction score
Its a wastegate. This one is a 38mm Ebay special, 14psi. Just got a cheap one until I get the setup tuned in and my studs in, then will step up to a 38mm Tial at about 25psi.

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
You can never go too big with a wastegate. The deciding factor is how deep your pockets are. I have a 46mm wastegate on my ball bearing turbo in my eclipse. The turbo can push over 45psi boost but use the bigger wastegate to run it in the lower range like 15psi. If you try running low boost on a big turbo with a small wastegate you get boost creep and even compressor surge in some cases because the wastegate is too small to relieve all the pressure fast enough.

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
UPS just lost a $1000 turbocharger I traded a guy for another turbo. He's less than happy about it and so am I. The tracking number they gave me isn't even active. I don't even know how thats possible. The only way I have anything on them is I have the receipt with the number on it. FedEx is honestly the only company that gets it there every time. I've had some hiccups with them too but atleast its always arrived at its destination.

I've had problems with all of the carriers... except for DHL , and they no longer have ground service. I swear I nearly cried when that happened. DHL was great, when you shipped stuff , they would pickup within a 3 hour window and they NEVER lost or damaged anything and were cheaper than the others... no wonder they had to sell out LOL

I've had fedex ground try to steal a set of snow tires . They were *out on truck for delivery* all day and never showed up ( after having paid for 2 day delivery for a full set of snows, you can imagine how hot I was , my wife had a show in CHicago and was heading into a blizzard ) I told them I would come to the city and pick them up... all the sudden, they couldn't find them, a few hours later, still couldn't find them and they tried to tell me they would be delivered next day by 6, no way, I said, I was heading to town , kids in pajamas and those tires had better be waiting on me when I get there. About an hour and a half drive to the terminal and they had called in three off duty managers in to start searching trailers and they STILL hadn't found them when I got there :backoff a couple of hours later they sent a flunkie out to tell me the tires were ready... they had found them .... in a storage trailer that had been backed up to the employee parking lot , in other words someone had been planning on taking them home. I've hade the very same thing happen out of that terminal with a gas welding set that had been shipped in its original carton that magically wound up still on the truck headed back to the terminal until I raised hell and got it stopped in transit ( guy tried to claim I wasn't home, I had been there waiting all day for the thing) and a number of other high dollar items, basically any high ticket item they spot, their game is to take it back with them and try to slip it into their car and bring it home with them -cuss

UPS here isn't so much crooked as stupid, they just drop things at the wrong houses. One year I had them drop a set of Finnish snow tires at a neighbors house and when I went down to confront them about why my tires hadn't arrived , the manager comes back and tells me that the driver has them up in the nose of his truck and will be dropping them shortly. Ten minutes later, I get back home and as I'm about to walk in the door, my neighbor from down the road drives up and askes" did you happen to order a set of funny snow tires" and as I'm starting to look at him strangely with a slow YESS, he tells me, ' I thought it was you with all those funny european cars you have around here, I came home and found a set of snow tires with this strange writing on them behind my garage last night :rolleyes:

Just one of tha many incidents with them, like when they managed to break a 1" drive impact :eek: I'm still trying to figure out how they did that cookoo
What amazes me is how any of those people keep their jobs

FordGuy100

Reaction score
I have personally never had a problem, but it wouldnt suprise me if it happened sooner or later.