got my 2005 yesterday

timntools

Chief Runinscissors
Reaction score
thanks

still working on the lift thing.... been dying to try the pred in her but still waiting till I have time to drop it by the shop to fix the steering grind noise, and possibly the lugging while towing.

architect-builder

Reaction score
Tim,
Congrat's on the new ride. We had a problem with Rachel's water-pump on her EX, and they let me take a new 05 for the day while it was fixed. That turning radius is very nice! :thumbsup: Turbo was a little quiet for my tastes. LOL Bet your happy returning to the CC world. How's the little one?

Barrett

timntools

Chief Runinscissors
Reaction score
hey guys. Good to see you over here Barrett! Lil one is still growing beyond pace, but here lately for the past couple of nights she's decided to eat some more @ 1am and 4am. Can't keep this kid full. sheeesh

yes, very good to be back in a CC, don't know what I was thinking gonig to a sc.

PP, this is my second dually, my 03 had those fake ranchos but I don't think this one does because this time I opted to go without the offroad pkge.

cpanker

Reaction score
got my o5 fx4 crew cab about month ago .Just put magnaflow turboback 4 inch exhaust,and sct programmer on truck AND IT HAULS ASS. TRY LAUNCHING IT AT 2200 RPM IN 4 WHEEL WHAT FUN.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online