Got a spare IP?

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The lack of solenoids will hurt though. A new top cover assembly with Solenoids is like $150.

I dunno but maybe I am confused as to what I intend to keep regarding solenoids. I'll look closer at the pic I have and see if I can point to the doo hicky thinga mabobcookoo I am speaking of. Then you can determine the what toos and what fors of a potential rebuild...if iyou feel it's worth it. As it stands, I have two other pumps. One on my 6.9 that I did have running. I would however have to go out an pull that one as well as charge for it. I also have the one on the Turbo engine in back yard that was purchased as a core. I had planned on moosing that pump for me though;Sweet

Let me know yer thoughts, I should be back to town round the 6th of April and can pop over the line that week with it nicely bagged, boxed and on it's way if that would suffice.

kpj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you for all who signed up for selling their pump to me, and of course big thanks to sle2115 who i made a deal with. Now all it needs is to be Moosed ;Sweet