got a clutch and fly wheel question

ramon f350

Reaction score
I am getting ready to order the kit from www.dialaclutch.com for my truck to convert from the DMF to SMF and was wondering if I was ordering the right parts.

Part number 07-131TFWL
disk 12" outside dia.
spline 1 1/4
teeth 10

is this the correct kit for my truck? I am sure if the truck will take a 12" clutch. :confused: Thanks for the help.

Ramon

ramon f350

Reaction score
Guys i seriously need help I have to get this thing ordered as soon as I can so that I can do my truck at the same time we do one of our wreckers. we dont have a tranny jack so we have to borrow one and i need to have it while we have the jack so that we can move the transmission back and get to the clutch and flywheel.

Ramon

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did you consider doing the lucky mod instead? Are you doing this work to replace a bad DMF, clutch or both? I've not bought from Dial a Clutch so I'm afraid I can't answer your question, but I've read they are very good with our IDI's and if you call them, they can probably make sure you get the right thing. Check the parts bin article in the tech articles to see if there is any info there. If not, and you order and confirm, let me know and we will add it.

ramon f350

Reaction score
I am replacing it due to the worn clutch. I will call them tonight and get the info that I need and will let you know what they say and get you the parts numbers for it.

Ramon

Exekiel69

Reaction score
ramon f350 said:
I am replacing it due to the worn clutch. I will call them tonight and get the info that I need and will let you know what they say and get you the parts numbers for it.

Ramon

I have my sfw and 12" ceramic clutch from them and I like it, the customer service is excellent. Now you can save yourself some $$$ by doing the luky_mod and just get a good quality clutch.

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
FWIW, the numbers I have written down here are:

Flywheel: LFW127
Clutch kit - 07-131

I'm not 100% certain those numbers are accurate; I never got a receipt for the parts (someone owed me $$ and bought me the kit as part of paying me back). Hopefully this'll help some. FWIW, I'm real happy with the LuK kit in my truck :cool

ramon f350

Reaction score
I talked to dial a clutch this morning and here are the part numbers that he gave me for my truck.

clutch kit 07-131
fly wheel lfw127-vpb

he told me that is what I needed for my truck.

Ramon