good deal?

stevewillis

Reaction score
thinkin about buyin a 1992 f250 with a 7.3 liter for 1800 has 230,00 miles.is this a idi engine and did they come stock with turbos or was that not until 93.i mainly want to do it for mud bogging and ******* of prius with smoke

dakotajeep

Patrolling
Reaction score
Its about right for that mileage. Is it a 4x4? CC, SC or Reg Cab?

1993 was the first year for the 7.3 to come stock with an ATS turbo.

Please don't be "that guy" and do nothing but blow black smoke from your truck!!! Yes, it might seem funny once in a while but for most of us its a sure fire sign of lack of maturity. But its yours have at it.

Thad

stevewillis

Reaction score
its a single cab long bed.4x4 do u think it will make a good bogger?im 32 going on 12 so i will b that guy somtimes.. my other car is a 07 hemi charger with strait pipes its loud but is it possibble to make the 7.3 louder

dakotajeep

Patrolling
Reaction score
Bogger...???...I am not the expert but I think you could find something a little lighter!!!

If you want loud chop the muffler and never turbo it.....it will be loud and offensive to your eardrums!!!

thad

65sixbanger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When the idi is naturally aspirated and straight piped, it is so loud its unbearable.

I think it has some potential to be a decent mud bogger. I know I can hang with a lifted Z71 and lifted F-150. Alot has to do with how you drive it in my opinion. And also getting traction from all four tires to the ground. Those new trucks I play with spin two tires in the mud.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadScientist

Members online