Going in for some vinyl.

Sycostang67

Scooty Puff Junior
Reaction score
Gonna swing by a graphics shop today, I need to get the "PSYCHO" lettering for my tailgate. Had it done to every truck I've owned since I was 18. I want to get some sort of small graphic under the fender badge though, similar to the 95-97 PSD trucks. Something to let people know it's a diesel. I was thinking just a "444 IDI" or "IDI DIESEL" in maybe a red or black. I'm open to other suggestions/opinions though.

Sycostang67

Scooty Puff Junior
Reaction score
Sweet badges! The first truck I put "PSYCHO" on was a purple 95 F-150 the letters were 12" tall and bright yellow. I got a lot of attention from the cops back then, made a lot of friends too though. These days it's more of a tailgater deterrent.

DeepRoots

Tug Engineer
Reaction score
driving up rt 1 once in Florida, I saw a great f150.
The tailegate instead of saying FORD it was perfectly stamped "FRED"
and the side badges by the door said FRED150

apparently that was fred's truck... but I liked it.

trackspeeder

Stone crusher.
Reaction score
driving up rt 1 once in Florida, I saw a great f150.
The tailegate instead of saying FORD it was perfectly stamped "FRED"
and the side badges by the door said FRED150

apparently that was Fred's truck... but I liked it.

Hmm, my 85 F250 was fred's truck too. The fender badges were replaced with "FRED 250"LOL

Sycostang67

Scooty Puff Junior
Reaction score
I went an placed my order yesterday, went with the "444 IDI" in red for the sides. My "PSYCHO" will be in either diamond plate vinyl or chrome. Should get them today if he gets the chance. I also mounted my Peterbilt mudflaps last night. I'm gonna see if I can find an International dealer and get some of there mudflaps, just so I can be a little more brand correct.

tractorman86

Reaction score
heath that is exactly what i want, i even have them saved onto my favorites. LOL and i was thinking of the same badge for the back but having "BOOB truck" instead of the 7.3 idi diesel

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
heath that is exactly what i want, i even have them saved onto my favorites. LOL and i was thinking of the same badge for the back but having "BOOB truck" instead of the 7.3 idi diesel

He can make you whatever you want. Trust me, you won't regret it.

Heath

Sycostang67

Scooty Puff Junior
Reaction score
Well it took a little longer, but I got my stickers today. The side ones are a little bigger than I wanted as I'm no good at estimating measurements but still look decent. The back came out perfect though.
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach