goin to stick around

94f450sd

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yep im keepin the psd.i scored 2 rebuilt trannys for free,yes i said free.put one in this week.need a few more parts and shell live again.cookoocookoo

94f450sd

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
got a nice set of ladder bars for it for free as well.wont be able to beat on it to see how they work but atleast itll have them for if i ever get another built tranny for it.

94f450sd

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
didnt want to get rid of it but needed money to get an apartment.i finaly found an apt that i could get into with the little cash i had so now i can keep it.

94f450sd

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i got lucky.one is arebuilt that came out of my other truck.the other one is a ford reman out of a uhaul that a friend bought for junk.i put the u-haul unit in it.fluid looked like it was just dumped in it.im gonna find the parts i need for the monster box and try to rebuild it myself.

94f450sd

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i figured id rip it apart first to see what it needs.i know at minimum it needs the forward clutches and steels.reverse was still workin perfectly.it would roast the tires in reverse all day long cookoo:sly

94f450sd

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
dont know if anything broke but only thing i found in the pan was about half inch of steel and aluminum shavings.hopefully if i need any parts i can use something out of the other tranny.and if i need a case i have that too if needed.