GM 4 Turbocharger

chevytrucks

Diesel Ridge Runner
Reaction score
$225 Shipped

GM 4 turbo Charger with 106 k on it. There is no play, binding or movement - it’s in great shape.
I have all the other Turbo related items for a changeover or conversion which I will be listing soon i.e.Turbo Exhaust, F Code upper and lower Intake manifolds etc, PM me if you have any questions.

Payments through PayPal.com, there will be the standard transaction charge from PayPal on your payment request. I can only accept USPS money orders, send me a PM for consideration.
Cash only for local pick up - 1 hour North of Atlanta, GA, Shipped from 30528.

[email protected]
Michael D

Attachments

• PICT0235.jpg
    PICT0235.jpg
    312.5 KB · Views: 6
  • PICT0008.jpg
    PICT0008.jpg
    347.5 KB · Views: 6
  • PICT0009.jpg
    PICT0009.jpg
    318.7 KB · Views: 8

turbonator

gm diesel guys, AKA turbonator
Reaction score
$225 Shipped

GM 4 turbo Charger with 106 k on it. There is no play, binding or movement - it’s in great shape.
I have all the other Turbo related items for a changeover or conversion which I will be listing soon i.e.Turbo Exhaust, F Code upper and lower Intake manifolds etc, PM me if you have any questions.

Payments through PayPal.com, there will be the standard transaction charge from PayPal on your payment request. I can only accept USPS money orders, send me a PM for consideration.
Cash only for local pick up - 1 hour North of Atlanta, GA, Shipped from 30528.

[email protected]
Michael D

hmm, dont i know you from somewhere?.....:sly

chevytrucks

Diesel Ridge Runner
Reaction score
Silverfoot....

I about you when I saw the snow but didn't put a lot into it. I have an image of one of your trucks that was always on the DP-but got confused with this one and didn't put much into it.
Did you get my last pics of the chrome mirrors? I didn't hear back from you on the matter. I pulled my back out a week ago and have not been able to get out until today and that includes the computer-man when you hit 50+ it's not the same.
Your signature description of your truck sounds like a great build!
Michael
think turbonator over at D.P. and truckstop...LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger

Members online