Getting exited about Biodiesel

94matt

Reaction score
I've just started running 20% bio, and man what a difference it makes. The truck is smoother and quieter, all it took was filling up with something else besides good 'ol #2. I can't wait to try 100%.

Matt

bentwings

Reaction score
I run B20 whenever I can get it. It works great!!! Quieter, less smoke, runs smoother, same power, smells like popcorn seems a bit better MPG.

94matt

Reaction score
Whitmore said:
I certainly would use it if it were available to me. :mad:

You can buy it in bulk ;Sweet . We all know you can get away with having a 300 gallon tank at your place.

haz-mat19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The only place by me is about 45 miles each way. It is alittle to far to go to get it. Hopefully they will get it at more stations soon.

HOIB

MYRMIDON
Reaction score
Ok, OK, guys

I've heard tons about Bio, but where do you get it. I've heard nothing about it in WV, can you get it through an oil wholesaler or what????.

children of the corn want to know????

Elliott

Reaction score
Well Iraq right now but really Evansville IN
make it your self

Go to freedom fule america and order one of thier systems and then with one at the house you would have a good idea on how to make your own machin at least thats what i plan to do. I'm in Iraq but when I get home I plan on it cause most fast food places would be more than likly willing to give you ther used oil I think and hope if thats what theay us and not animal fat or lard. You can go to Trucks on line and down load the episod of Trucks wher they talk about how to make your owen and show ya how to about 50-70 cents a gallon to make your self

NoGin_Cummins

Typical Dodge Owner
Reaction score
There is one station out here that sells bio diesel in 20, 40, and I believe 80%, it is quite a bit cheaper than regular diesel, But I was told by the owner of the station himself, along with a few other people, to install auxilliary filters before running it because it tends to clog everything up, I have ran it in my ford F250 with A 7.3L IDI But never in my dodge yet.

Whit

Reaction score
I have run about 200 gals of B-20 now.............motor is much quieter and power / milage remains the same

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance