Gauging interest on a GTG on 9/6/15 (labor day weekend)

gandalf

Reaction score
Hope you are having a good time. And Ken, Michelle wants a good lobster roll.

Russ, perfectly legitimate request. I won't say anything to make you regret asking. After all, you have one of my IP's, looking to learn what I did to it. (Remember, I'd like it back, working or not) Unfortunately yours is not the first such request. Can't do it.:sorry:. They barely give me enough room on the plane for myself, let alone a crate of food. They'd have a fit if I turned up with a crate of live lobster.

You see, Calvin, I can be a nice guy sometimes. You ask whether I'd eat one? :puke:

How about an after action report on the BBQ? How did it go? Pictures?

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How about an after action report on the BBQ? How did it go? Pictures?
no pics.
showing of 10 people total. hamburgers was the appetizer for the "swiss" sausages.
show-n-tell involved looking at the physical differences of the R12 and R134 condensers, hydro E4DOA pedal assy, and what's involved in a front clip swap from bricky to OBS. touchy-feely tech is always good. better to learn from others trials and tribulations before getting involved in yours. all-in-all, a good evening for everyone there.;Sweet

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
showing of 10 people total. hamburgers was the appetizer for the "swiss" sausages.
And what good sausages and burgers they were!! ;Sweet

show-n-tell involved ... what's involved in a front clip swap from bricky to OBS. touchy-feely tech is always good. better to learn from others trials and tribulations before getting involved in yours. all-in-all, a good evening for everyone there.;Sweet
Can I get an AMEN? :D :D :D

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Damn, touchy-feely involved and I missed it.:eek: