Full Moose = Bull Moose

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone. In order to eliminate confusion and stream line things a bit, since we are now selling Baby Moose pumps for 6.2/6.5 GM applications, we have changed a couple of the names just to make it easier for people to talk about them. From here forward, our traditional "Moose Pump" which was the original max fuel calibration, will be known as the "Bull Moose". We had to refer to it often as the "full Moose" in conversations, so this will help eliminate some confusion when people say they "have a Moose pump", since they could have a Baby Moose or a Moose Junior and still technically have a pump from our Moose product line. So for all you original "Moose Pump" owners out there, with "MOOSE" stamped on your flange or builder plate, you now have a "Bull Moose". These pumps going forward will be stamped "BULL MOOSE". If you have a pump stamped B. Moose, that is a "Baby Moose". But going forward, "Baby" will be spelled out. So to recap, for Ford 6.9/7.3, you have:
Bull Moose - 102CC
Moose Junior - 90CC
Baby Moose - 75CC

For the GM pump family, we will have:
Moose Calf - 55CC
Moose Cow - TBD

Still waiting for the GM community to fully come on board with orders. We have sold a few of the leftover stock pumps we had, and they are now gone. Thank you!

dtrujillo63

Reaction score
Thanks for the update, Mel! I cannot wait to get my Moose Junior up and running this weekend!

-Denny

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We appreciate the support guys! Thank you.

Happy Valentines day to all you you, and guys go out and get your girls something nice.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Wow.. I'm a Bull Moose Man two times over now... What an honor too... Good name change Mel.. It sure helps. I was always wondering what a person was talking about when they post up that they have a Moose Pump. Now it will be easier to determine what they are talking about. Glad things are working out there for you and yours. I'm impressed as usual...:thumbsup:

Mulochico

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Only 1 question: are you telling the GM guys to "have a cow"? :dunno :sly :rotflmao

Might get interesting on your end. :D

racin460

Full Access Member
Reaction score
? Do you still ofer the "Super Moose" & were dose that fall in the CC line up?

tanman_2006

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What is the max you can squeeze from a gm w/ 0.31 plungers (4911). My financial situation is slowing me up, I still have the pump and injectors boxed with your address on it.

I've been trying to get you linked to a good customer base, we need a good vendor.

Black dawg

Reaction score
What is the max you can squeeze from a gm w/ 0.31 plungers (4911). My financial situation is slowing me up, I still have the pump and injectors boxed with your address on it.

I've been trying to get you linked to a good customer base, we need a good vendor.

I would imagine it is the same as the 7.3 pump which is .31

I didnt know the 4911 was a .31 plunger pump? I must have some real ****** ones, because even maxed they dont do much more than a maxed 6.2 pump (.29??)