Fuel leak from heck.......

cleithau

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a return line cap that would not seat properly for the life of me and I was leaving for New Mexico and didn't feel like re-doing all the caps and o-rings. I took a piece of 22 gauge wire and wrapped it around the top of the injector between the line nut and the return line cap. It was just thick enough to put downward pressure on the return line cap and seal the leak. Not a drop of fuel leaked from Michigan to New Mexico.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Any chance you changed the timing any??? If you installed new injectors and it was timed to run on the old injectors then your timing is retarded just a bit. They advancing the pump towards the passenger fender direction about the width of a dime but mark the sopt before so you can see how much you moved it. A dime is 2 degrees.

4x4TruckinGirl

"Cowgirl"
Reaction score
I doubt seriously the timing changed itself, lol... I didnt actually pull the injectors out or fiddle with that stuff... I wasnt strong enough.... I sure just hope it runs alright, got a few miles to put under us..... :-D Im happy though...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online