FS - Parting out 1993 F-350 7.3 IDI

PSDfreak

Diesel-a-holic
Reaction score
what shape is the black trim that surrounds the guages where the fuel selector is? and does it look like this:

You are asking about the large trim piece that surrounds the whole gauge cluster on the driver side? Yes it looks like that...Its the same one from 92-97

PSDfreak

Diesel-a-holic
Reaction score
what shape is the black trim that surrounds the guages where the fuel selector is? and does it look like this:
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

If you are asking about the large Black trim piece that surrounds the gauge cluster/steering wheel...yes I have it and yes it looks like that...

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why did you decide to part it out? So young, and in such good shape.... :dunno

Andrew M. Frankli

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What kind of front seats does it have? I am interested in a factory high-back bucket. What color are the seats? Condition? Price? Thanks. Andy [email protected]

PS sorry about the double-pppost. The computer didn't show the first one until after I posted the second one!????

Last edited:

rmckee242

Reaction score
What ratio and manuf. is the rearend in your truck. Really just interested in a 373 third member if it has one.

PSDfreak

Diesel-a-holic
Reaction score
Hey guys...sorry about the delay in getting back to everyone...have been away from the forums a bit lately...let me see if I can respond to everyone here....

-Seats are gone...they were trashed

-Steering wheel...Is leather wrapped...I'll have to see what kind of shape its in, If I recall the horn pad is not there

-Steering column on the whole is pretty trashed, but may have usable parts...if there is something specific you are looking for out of it, let me know

-Gauge pod is good as I recall... $30 + shipping?

-Rear end is a sterling 10.25 w/ 4.10 Limited Slip gears

-Radiator Support is in good shape...small crack I am going to weld up, other than that, in good shape.

-I still have both tanks complete...so yes sending units are in there

-Dash air registers are there and good as I recall...I can double check to make sure tonight. LMC lists them for 36.95 each...How about $10 ea + shipping?

-The piece above the radio, are you talking about the dash piece?

I think that addresses everyones questions...feel free to take it to PM as that might be easier...I can also get pics of things if you all are interested.

Thanks,
Casey