FS/FT 33" Tires & Wheels, Toolbox & Drop-In Bedliner for OBS in Huntsville, Tx

KnockKnock

Reaction score
I figured I'd offer these up here before they go to CL, and hopefully help out a member that needs it.

First, I've got a set of 5 American Racing Outlaw II (?) aluminum wheels with BF Goodrich All-Terrains in 33x12.5-16.5LT tires. That's right, I've even got the spare.

You must be registered for see images attach

I tried to get a pic of the dry-rot cracks; nothing too serious, but both front tires are worn on their right sides, and will need replacement, though they do hold air, and the rears & spare are all ready to go with a lot of good tread.

This toolbox is an absolute beast! It's made out of heavy diamond-plate steel, and it has built in recesses to use round style pad locks to secure the lid. It could use a fresh coat of paint, but the metal is good & solid, and it'll keep your stuff dry.

You can see a bit of the under-rail bedliner (it's in great shape so far as I can tell), and if there's any interest in it, I'll post a pic of that too, but the weather here is super-crappy right now, so I'll use that as my excuse to procrastinate with that. :)

I have no idea what to ask for the wheels & tires, but if you have E250/E350 dog-dish hubcaps w/ steel wheels, that's what I'm looking to end up with.

So anybody with the above setup for trade would have a VERY good chance of walking away with my wheels & tires, and possibly getting a high-five.

I'm thinking...
Toolbox: $200
Drop-In Bedliner: $100
or
$250 for both and I'm open to offers on any & all of it.

As for trades, I'm putting the $ towards buying a post-'85 6.9 IDI to get this baby back on the road (she's got a bad block right now), so anything that can get me headed towards progress there would be a welcome sight. I'm also looking to pull a fifth wheel trailer with it, so I'll need a fiver hitch as well. I also plan on putting an auxiliary fuel tank where the toolbox lives now because Texas is one of the few places with semi-reasonable fuel prices, and I want to be far-far away before I get a chance to complain about how ridiculous the price of diesel is in [insert name of random place I might vacation someday].

So thanks for looking, and if anyone's interested, shoot me a PM. Also, I often travel to Temple/Killeen/Austin area, so we might be able to work something out depending on where you're located or where you can get to for delivery. Thanks, Kk

Waystro

No Class
Reaction score
Here's the Hubcaps and a shot of the Rims.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    760 KB · Views: 19
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    580.2 KB · Views: 14

KnockKnock

Reaction score
I know it's silly, but there's only a few options for poverty caps that really appeal to me. The '67-'72 style (not especially my favorite, but it'd do):

The '67-'77 style:

or the Econolines:

You must be registered for see images

We already discussed it a bit, but I figured the more people that knew what I was looking for, the better chance I'd have of finding them. :) Thanks, Kk

KnockKnock

Reaction score
Wheels & tires gone - Waystro, a pleasure sir.

Toolbox & drop-in liner are still up for grabs. Sorry Riot, maybe you'll get lucky & find someone headed your direction that'll haul it for a lesser amount in ga$. (<---are we allowed to say that word here?) ;Really

Eventually, I'll get off my lazy, and give that toolbox the Krylon touch and post it on CL. ...eventually. :smoke:

Waystro

No Class
Reaction score
Wheels & tires gone - Waystro, a pleasure sir.

Toolbox & drop-in liner are still up for grabs. Sorry Riot, maybe you'll get lucky & find someone headed your direction that'll haul it for a lesser amount in ga$. (<---are we allowed to say that word here?) ;Really

Eventually, I'll get off my lazy, and give that toolbox the Krylon touch and post it on CL. ...eventually. :smoke:
Same here Thanks Man! Did you get them on yet?
I want that tool box but I should wait until I get my truck going first. :sly

KnockKnock

Reaction score
Same here Thanks Man! Did you get them on yet?
I want that tool box but I should wait until I get my truck going first. :sly

I did get them on, and I love the look of the black steelies. The way things are going, that toolbox may still be available when you get your truck up & going. You be sure to let me know if you need a hand pulling that 6.9, and I'd be more than glad to help.

Waystro

No Class
Reaction score
I did get them on, and I love the look of the black steelies. The way things are going, that toolbox may still be available when you get your truck up & going. You be sure to let me know if you need a hand pulling that 6.9, and I'd be more than glad to help.
Awesome! If you get a chance send some pics. ;Sweet
Haven't mounted mine yet maybe this afternoon. :D
Cool man I will. Same here if ya need help let me know.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online