FS. Complete 7.3, low mileage

160k87F250

not rocket science
Reaction score
I have EZ's old engine for sale, 1993 7.3 diesel, around 50,000 miles, complete, I took it apart to clean up and paint, but now is in primer. It's all together except fot the intake manifold. I was going to paint it International Red, but can paint Ford Grey if you want. oil cooler has been rebuilt, Resealed oil pan, timing cover, valve covers. comes w/ IP and accessory brackets, also has a SMF but no clutch disc or pressure plate. Looking to get $1200.00 or best offer. PM if interested
John

160k87F250

not rocket science
Reaction score
Not going to seperate it at this time. I believe its a LUK but don't know the size.
John

needboost2live

Reaction score
wow.... if you woulda been around a few months ago.... I was looking for an engine and i lived in york, pa but have since got a motor and just moved to irwin, pa today. good luck with the sale

JohnDeStef

addicted
Reaction score
I got a core factory turbo IP if you're looking to get it rebuilt.

hmmmm i was kinda looking for more of a thing were i would bolt it up and crank up and drive, whats wrong with it?

Don't want to hijack the engine thread, but I'd like to work with both of you fellas!
Buy yours DeepRoots, and sell you mine dyoung14. ............start another thread...........?

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just some more history on that engine, it was a late model Jasper rebuild, so it should be pretty up to date. I think he bought it around 2004.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online