FS, 1989 Ford F350

aofarrell2

Turbo Desirous
Reaction score
Love this truck, but I just don't have enough time and money to get it going again, but it's gotten me hooked on these older Fords :)

It's a 1989 Ford F350 dually 4 door cab longbox with the 460 V8 and E4OD automatic. It is 2wd, and is a XLT Lariat with Chrome package, has running boards with lights in them from the factory, although those lights don't work right now. Engine runs good, tranny shifted tight, however it most likely has the front seal out, it leaks out the front of the transmission where the t'c drain plug access hole is (AFAIK it does not have a t/c drain plug, I never saw one when I turned it over slowly, doesn't mean I couldn't have missed it though). Tranny also needs a new MLPS. I found a couple good autos in salvage yards for about $750 with 100 day warranties so for someone who had the time to do that they could put one in or fix the current one.

I can email pics or post them here if requested.

It just had brand new tires put on the rear, and also had new rear axle seals and new axle fluid put in, also the rear had all new brakes put in. It is equipped with a auxillary tranny cooler, aux. power steering cooler, and aux engine oil cooler. It has a gooseneck hitch and bumper hitch. Axle ratio is 4.56. Front tires are good, has a spare also. Dual tanks (both work), factory dual muffler back exhaust. I purchased a new water pump, power steering pump, and power steering hoses, but never got to putting them in, so they come with it, as well as a instrument cluster with a tach. The truck has 128K miles on it. Original AM/FM/Cassette works perfectly.

Asking $5000, or make offer. Body is in VERY good shape for age, frame has most of the original paint on it, interior is like new (once vacuumed!), I just put a new bench seat up front, rear seat has literally been used only 5 or 6 times in it's whole life! It's still springy!

aofarrell2

Turbo Desirous
Reaction score
It's also got new radiator, new radiator hoses, new alternator, new windshield wiper motor, new battery cables, it does need a battery though.

aofarrell2

Turbo Desirous
Reaction score
Update: I did get my tranny working again :D. Truck is still for sale now, no clue on price though, I'm gonna upgrade the transmission coolers/lines/filters.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726